• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Nuevo Breitling Superocean 2008.

• Iniciador del hilo JOSEMI
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
muchas gracias por la página y el video

Fraud...not His Watch!!!

Ya tenemos la nueva imágen del Breitling Superocean 2008. En su nueva lavada de imágen, podemos ver la aguja horaria igual a la del Breitling Superocean Heritage, y el cambio en los números árabes.

Hey u ******, why you stealing my pictures and posting as your watch??? Everyone this guy is a fraud and a faker...that's my wrist and watch he posted up...I reporting him to the admin right now

Check Timezone member B-ling88 which is me who actually owns this watch...this guy is a faker

https://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=3863558&rid=62102

I also have proof here on timezone.

https://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=3871807&rid=62102

Also wanna explain what's this all about?

Hello! My first post here!
I read the whole thread yesterday (on the other forum) and that guy was saying that the Breitling had been a gift from his girlfriend for his birthday, and he was actually complaining because it didn´t have a diver´s extension on the bracelet.
I remembered seeing the same watch on yet another forum and was surprised to see he was using the same pics.
I thought it was the same person, but B-ling88 lives in Canada, not in Spain.

Well, weird.

At least you can be sure that you own a really world famous Breitling!

Take care

MM

Regards,

Andy

Última edición:
Hey u ****, why you stealing my pictures and posting as your watch??? Everyone this guy is a fraud and a faker...that's my wrist and watch he posted up...I reporting him to the admin right now

Check Timezone member B-ling88 which is me who actually owns this watch...this guy is a faker

https://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=3863558&rid=62102

Andy

Hi Andy,

Please take a minute to read as I presume you don't understand Spanish very well: Josemi is not saying this is his watch, he is just showing the new model... Although he should tell us the origin of the pics and give credits (that's what I tell him below)

Thanks for the warning, and excuse me for editing your insult.
Best regards

Para JOSEMI: que sea la última vez que nos pones fotos que no son tuyas sin citar la procedencia. Puedes dar lugar a malentendidos como éste. La próxima vez te borraré el hilo entero. Espero que esta experiencia sirva para todos.

Please translate properly before saying that, Josemi does not say that the watch is his, he is only saying and I translate as is:
"Here we can see the new Image for Breitling Superocean 2008. We can see the hour ... is the same that in the Superocean Heritage, etc etc"

He never says that the watch is his, he never says that the photos are his, maybe he had to ask you for permission to post that photos but nothing more...

So easy...

Hey I don't understand spanish, sorry for that...but I was informed on this post and wasn't happy to see someone using my photos...Sorry for the troubles. I on my way now...

Andy

Hey I don't understand spanish, sorry for that...but I was informed on this post and wasn't happy to see someone using my photos...Sorry for the troubles. I on my way now...

Andy

Hi again Andy,

You can come back as often as you want in order to improve your Spanish ;-)

All the best

haha it's ok admin, I already have enough trouble keeping 3 languages, Cantonese/Mandarin and English...don't wanna learn anymore...too many to remember how to speak:p

¿ Algún compañero dispone de alguna foto más de este nuevo modelo ?. Gracias de antemano.

Alguien sabe que vale ese reloj??
No lo encuentro en la web de Breitling!

Si me podeis facilitar un poco de info y precio os lo agradezco!

Gracias por tu respuesta, creo que los errores nos enseñan a ser cada vez más sabios.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie