• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Hola from UK. New member

• Iniciador del hilo snootydog
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Hi, i hope we were able to talk with you in english or even in spanish as soon as you improve our lenguage¡¡¡ pleased to meet you¡¡¡

Gracias por su palabras de bienvenida a todos.
Estoy tratando de este traductor de google, pero no estoy seguro de que es muy precisa.
Hasta el momento, mi español es .......
"Cerveza grande por favor"
"¿Puedo tener la cuenta, por favor"
"Buenos días / tarde / noche"
"¿cuánto?"
Brit típica :)
Thanks for your welcoming words everyone.
I am trying this google translator but i am not sure it is very accurate.
So far,my Spanish is.......
"Large beer please"
"can i have the bill please"
"good morning/evening/night"
"how much?"
typical Brit :)

It is areal pleasure see how the strength of this forum it's attracting also people with different languages! Hopefully in a few generations either culture or technology will allow us to sort out the inter cultural barriers between us.

Enjoy the really good people participating I this forum

Bienvenido al foro, tienes una estupenda colección de relojes.:ok::
Saludos.
Augusto.

Hi Andy!

Welcome to Relojes Especiales, your new home in Spain from now on!!! You'll find here lots of info and lots of great guys willing to help you with any queries may arise from your side.

Unfortunatly Google translator is not really accurate, but it will be good enough for us to understand you.

By the way, nice collection! This Doxa Sub 1200T looks nice.

Saludos
Carlos

Hi mate!
You are very welcome to join our watch lovers community here in Tenerife!
I really like your dive watches and hope to see them in person when you visit us next time.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. Happy reading your news.

No entiendo nada. Me parece perfecto que todos hableis ingles como Shakespeare pero en este foro la lengua a utilizar es el español y si no la utlizais, los demás no nos enteramos.
Bienvenido al foro, agradeceremos tu esfuerzo en escribir en nuestro idioma puesto que, si has leido algún mensaje ya, te darás cuenta qye nadie escribe en inglés.

:hmm:Hola de nuevo. Este traducir Google podría ser muy útil. Yo escribo en Inglés y lo copia en español.
Si el reloj entra en una pinta de cerveza Dorada puede disintergrate, pero en una pinta de San Miguel estaría bien.
Debo aprender español con facilidad porque mi bisabuela, o tal vez un gran bisabuela era el español, esto sería en algún momento del siglo 19, así que no sé nada de que en España era de. Mi madre fue nombrado después de que su "Juanita".
Sería muy interesante saber que mi ancestro español era.
Realmente espero que esta traducción de Google tiene sentido. ::Dbt::

-Andy

How does it compare?
Hello again. This Google translate could be very useful. I write in English and it copies into Spanish.
If my watch goes into a pint of Dorada beer it may disintergrate but into a pint of San Miguel would be ok.:clap:
I should learn Spanish easily because my Great Grandmother,or maybe great great Grandmother was Spanish,this would be sometime in the 19th century so i know nothing of where in Spain she was from. My Mother was named after her 'Juanita'.
It would be very interesting to find out where my Spanish ancestor was from.
I really hope this Google translation makes sense.

-Andy

Hi Andy. To be honest, the translator doesn't work very well. In terms of accuracy I can say it' s far from what you mean. I suggest you to write in English (you ain't doing bad at all) :D, and try to learn basic Spanish. You'll see is not difficult. Nice divers, by the way.
Nice to meet you and enjoy yourself.

No entiendo nada. Me parece perfecto que todos hableis ingles como Shakespeare pero en este foro la lengua a utilizar es el español y si no la utlizais, los demás no nos enteramos.
Bienvenido al foro, agradeceremos tu esfuerzo en escribir en nuestro idioma puesto que, si has leido algún mensaje ya, te darás cuenta qye nadie escribe en inglés.

Estoy contigo; no es plan de tener que estar usando el traductor. Sé bienvenido y usa el idioma de Cervantes por favor. Saludos.

Welcome. It is nice to see people from other countries have the same hobby. You have a good collection and understanding of watches. Thank you for joining us. see you soon.:bye:

Hey Snoot welcome ;-)

For a few of us, English IS our primary language but we are Latino/Hispanic (heritage/culture) hence this feels like home moreso than the English language forums.

Regardless, you have now integrated with our band of merry men, and we are happy to have you amongst our ranks.

Enjoy... And have a great time using Google translate :D

A+
#
#
club372sig007.jpg

Welcome Andy!

Always it is a pleasure to have other point of view from someone of another country. I hope you can enjoy this experience in our lovely forum.
Regards

Wellcome, you can enjoy our foro
My english is not very good.
This foro is in spanish. Can you speak in Spanish?
Congratulations for you collection
Best regards

Hi, Andy, how are you. Welcome. You Speedy looks like and angel. A very good collection, congratulations.

Hi Andy,

I have to congratulate you for your taste for watches and holiday destinations :D, even though I can´t say the same for your taste for beers. I am quite sure San Miguel is brewed by getting four people to piss on a cask while a rather angry Poodle swims in it. :-P

Next time you come to Tenerife, be sure to contact our Grand Mason and party orginizer Cabanillas to see if it coincides with one of our meetings, and you can join us for a pint od Dorada :yhoo::

Excelente coleccion. See you.

Totalmente de acuerdo contigo. Puedo entender que a este nuevo forista inglés los primeros mensajes se los digamos en su idioma (quien sepa) para darle la bienvenida, pero solo hasta ahí. No llevo mucho tiempo en este foro pero creo que aqui el idioma oficial es el catellano y si en vez de este ingles hubiera entrado uno hablando catalan o euskera igual la gente le sacaba el pellejo. Aparte de eso no creo que en los foros extranjeros nos permitan a los españoles escribir en nuestro idioma (vete a un foro ingles y escribeles en español, a ver que te pasa) asi que puedo entender la tolerancia hasta un cierto margen pero es que la gente en España de lo amable ya parece tonta, habiendo traductores electronicos no entiendo porqué los foristas españoles siguen respondiendo en ingles cuando la gran mayoria de los españoles desconocen ese idioma.

Última edición:
Bienvenido.

en wus escribo en ingles, dicen que no me entienden en español. ::Dbt:: ::Dbt::

Última edición:
You're very welcome to this great site where you will spend your time in a very warm company.
Big hug from the south of Spain my friend:Cheers:

Hi Andy,

I have to congratulate you for your taste for watches and holiday destinations :D, even though I can´t say the same for your taste for beers. I am quite sure San Miguel is brewed by getting four people to piss on a cask while a rather angry Poodle swims in it. :-P

Next time you come to Tenerife, be sure to contact our Grand Mason and party orginizer Cabanillas to see if it coincides with one of our meetings, and you can join us for a pint od Dorada :yhoo::

Ok,the angry poodle has now put me off San Miguel so Dorada will be just fine thanks.
To those of you who think I should be writing in Spanish,i am sorry that i can't,but we will get there in the end i hope. We can't wait to get back to Tenerife,the English summer has been terrible.

IMAG0624.jpg

cada dia somos mas internacionales...hay que ver.

no,hombre...somos antonio resines y yo,en una presentacion de una peli,hace ya unos años...si hubiera sido photoshop...me hubiese puesto mas delgado!:laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:

Me llevo mis fotos con alex de la iglesia,carmen maura y el resto a la proxima minikdd..y echamos unas risas!

Última edición:
Make yourself at home;-)

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie