• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Tenemos mosqueados a los griegos.

• Iniciador del hilo Super 8
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hallo,

I have read the greek forum (I know Greek) and they admire the Odisey watch and all the work that the spanish forum has done. They say that it's a magnificent peace of watch and they are sorry beacause they did not think of that idea first. On the contrary they feel proud beacause someone uses their history and their names in order to build something so beautiful. They would like to have this watch but it is only for the Spanish Forum Members, and they say that it is not fare.

I am a Greek to and I really would like to have thas beautiful watch (I am in the waiting list).:ok::

Thanks for clarifying somehow the situation, it is always difficult to fully understand things like these, and Google Translator does not help much!!

Wish you luck getting your "Odissey" and please try to explain to our Greek friends that no disrespect whatsoever was intended and that we are always happy to receive in our Forum watch lovers from any part of the World. Ευχαριστίες!!!

(le digo que gracias por clarificar la situación, y que no hubo ánimo de ofender a Grecia y que son bien recibidos los amantes de los relojes en este Foro de cualquier parte del mundo)

Hallo,

I have read the greek forum (I know Greek) and they admire the Odisey watch and all the work that the spanish forum has done. They say that it's a magnificent peace of watch and they are sorry beacause they did not think of that idea first. On the contrary they feel proud beacause someone uses their history and their names in order to build something so beautiful. They would like to have this watch but it is only for the Spanish Forum Members, and they say that it is not fare.

I am a Greek to and I really would like to have thas beautiful watch (I am in the waiting list).:ok::

Welcome and thank you for your translation. I supose you used a translator in order to translate this forum to English so you can imagine the kind of greek/spanish translations you can get from the net ::bash::
Odisea has become an accpeted spanish word that means a large and difficult way to arrive somewhere or achieving something. That's why we decided on this "surname" for our second Legendario Watch.

As I have said, this is our second Legendario of many others to come in the future. It has been done with the work of many people around here; the same way as the first Legendario. So I think it is absolutely fair that we want them to be a limited edition and that's the reason Steinhart don't sell them to other people.

You have followed the correct procedure including yourself in the waiting list. It has been always open to everyone interested on it. Maybe you are late as the waiting list has become very long, but we love watches and even more creating them because that way they become very special for us so don't worry, Odisea is not the last Legendario Watch.

Al menos les suena El Cid, el Quijote, Dulcinea, La Inquisición, Torquemada, Cervantes e incluso Franco.
Si haces una encuesta en España, habría bastantes que no sabrían explicar a qué responden estos nombres.
Y no te quiero contar lo que saldría si preguntamos qué es la Odisea y quien es Homero...
No creo que estemos en posición de presumir, precisamente...
Viendo los pabellones griegos de baloncesto me inclino a pensar como Golo:D

Vamos que si alguno se quiere forrar, ya sabe, a registrarse en el foro griego y si tienen FCV a poner precio!! El mio creo que no va a ser!!!

Creo que están un poquito celoso del pedazo de reloj que hemos montado y que no puedan comprar y se excusan en que hemos utilizado sus mitos para ello.

Saludos.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás
Arriba Pie