• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

City Trip Barcelona

• Iniciador del hilo ikke
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
I

ikke

Novat@
Sin verificar
I'm planning to do a city trip to Barcelona end of july. What must I see in the 4 days that I stay in Barcelona:

- Sagrada Familia
- Nou Camp
-
-

Pita is in Barcelona but expensive; are there other watch stores that I must have seen?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

I think everybody should enjoy some walking at the "barri gòtic", the old city next to the Ramblas and between the harbour and Plaça Catalunya. Here you can see not only the medieval buildings (king's palace, town-hall, the cathedral and other churches like Santa Maria del Mar, ...) but also feel that time's atmosphere.
Also you must walk along Passeig de Gràcia and some of the streets around, with luxury shops in art noveau houses (if you can, take a visit to La Pedrera).
And, if you want to have some rest, you can go to the beach for a time :ok::

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie