• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Interview with Jean-Christophe Babin and Jack Heuer

• Iniciador del hilo Calibre11
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Calibre11

Calibre11

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Amigos,

I will be meeting with Jean-Christophe Babin and Jack Heuer at Basel next week. If you have any questions that you would like asked, please let me know.

Below is an overview of what I'll be doing at Basel:

lostlink.jpg

I hope that you will find lots of interesting stories over the next week as we see the new models!

David

I would like to hear his opinion about the the future size of the watches (as a general question). I mean, under his point of view, what tendence will follow the design of the cases?, Which diameter will be considered as a standard?.

Thank you

Gracias Akmon

Congratulations David. What a shame not to go there and meet us.

- A good question, in my opinion, it would be .... Will it develop a mechanism TAG Heuer manufactured without complications ... just watch?
- And ... Of all the innovations made since the CEO of TAG Heuer is, What he thinks is most important?
- And another, perhaps a little sensitive ... TAG Heuer Will continue to have among its mechanisms "El Primero" by Zenith?
- Another one ... Has any thought been or may be a series "Heuer" watches classic, greatest hits of the '60s and '70s?

Thanks David, and I hope that you enjoy so much.
Regards.

:friends:

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie