• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Predictions Rolex Basel World 2017

• Iniciador del hilo GORDON COOPER
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
GORDON COOPER

GORDON COOPER

Habitual
Sin verificar
Hola Compañeros,

En la red se comenta en este foro llamado "Rolex Passion" un adelanto de las novedades para el año próximo.

Os recomiendo echar un vistazo al link:
lostlink.jpg

En resumen, nuevos acabados del Daytona. Con combinaciones de oro y metal.

Se descataloga el Deep See, se crea uno nuevo.....(ojo a los especuladores,ja,ja). Nuevo tamaño del Yatch Master, nueva patente, etc.

Muy recomendable para los amantes de esta firma.

Saludos,

rpr-logo-90.jpgRolex Passion Report

ROLEX NEWS FOR BASEL WORLD 2017

THE BEST VINTAGE ROLEX FOR SALE!

A MUST-SEE FOR EVERY SERIOUS VINTAGE ROLEX COLLECTOR!

TRUSTED OFFERS BY WORLD RENOWNED ROLEX DEALERS.

lostlink.jpg
was spot on!
Now let me show you already here on RPR what the Basel News 2017 will be for Rolex
RPR_Rolex_news_2016_BaselWorld.jpg

Rolex news at BaselWorld 2017
Every year before the BaselWorld Show starts we wish Rolex would come with something super special. Something that’s totally new and surprises us Rolex lovers. For some this something is a historical incarnation of an iconic reference for others a new invention of a perpetual calendar. With other words, the Pre Basel gossips is for Rolex an easy tool to build up the tension and a free to hear what the market wants, this so they can adjust the popularity of their collection by adding small details & new colors in the future.

• The New Daytona Ceramic will be introduced in steel and gold – Ref 116523LN.
RPR_RPR_New_rolex_daytona_2016_st-g-gold.jpg

With black dial…
RPR_New_rolex_daytona_2016_st-g-black.jpg

• Above & below, the steel and gold ceramic Daytona- Ref 116523LN with black & white dial. Hopefully new designs are made.
RPR_RPR_New_rolex_daytona_2016_st-g-silver.jpg

RPR_New_Rolex_Daytona_2016_ST-G-White.jpg

All different Daytona versions next to each other. Which one do you like the most?
RPR_New_rolex_2016_steelgold_ceramic.jpg

Then after the succes the Gold Yachtmaster had with rubber strap and matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, will be continued for other Yachtmaster models. The outdated regular 35 & 40 mm steel Ref 116622 & 168622 will get the updated new black bezel..

• The steel Yachtmaster 40 mm will get an ceramic bezel as well – Ref 116622LN.
RPR_New_rolex_Yachttmaster_ceramic_40mm.jpg

RPR_New_yachtmaster_steel_blue_cerammic_oysterflex.jpg

• Above with new Blue dial and black ceramic bezel is a hot combination! Below with silver dial it also looks much better then before.
RPR_Rolex_yachtmaster_rubber_ceramic_new2016.jpg

With “oyster flex” bracelet and with steel bracelet…
RPR_New_Rolex_Yachtmaster_ceramic_40mm.jpg

The “Oyster Flex” bracelet, which I personally don’t think fits perfectly to the case, the public likes a lot. After introducing it last year on the gold Yachtmaster it’s time now to get the production up and offer it for the highly in need of an update, steel Yachtmasters..
RPR_New_2016_yachtmaster_rolex.jpg

New Rolex patent. A jumping hour?? perhaps in the new Prince??
RPR_20160048107_01.jpg

The new annual calendar Day Date perhaps?
RPR_DDAnnualCalendar.jpg

• Rolex most recent patent is one for a turning bezel, possibly to chance the 2nd timezone on a Oyster case. Could this be a new “Turn O Graph Traveler” model being in the make?
20150227113_13.jpg

RPR_20150227113_04.jpg
The logically after the resized Day Date from last year, the Datejust will also decrease from 41 to 40 mm, getting back to better historic propositions. I bet you that person who came up with they idea to enlarge the Day Date, Datejust to disproportional 41 mm is fired. The whole production process has to be reprogrammed and besides that, the inefficiency of this action costs serious money. Not often Rolex made a important decision about one of their most popular models to get this rectify within short period. It’s almost like when Porsche came out with the ugly 996 and shortly after the negative responds chanced the front looks to a more accustomed design. I think back then Rolex was sounder pressure of about making bigger watches, the design department & board of directors totally forgot the roots of Rolex. Something they seemed to have found back

• The Datejust will be 40mm instead of 41mm.
RPR_New_Rolex_DateJust_40mm.jpg

• It looses 1mm to become symmetric and historical correct again.
RPR_New_Rolex_Datejust_40mm_2.jpg

• Personally I’m hoping Rolex is ready with testing their “High Frequency” movement and get it into production.
RPR_servicing_rolex_movement_0001_1680x770.jpg

• The new high frequency Rolex movement will let the second hand run continuously, no ticking anymore! Rumor is that Rolex is working on this new movement since 5-7 years already. This new generation movement will have 10 year warranty as they hardly need any servicing anymore….
RPR_about_rolex_movement_4130_0001_840x1070.jpg

Then the DeepSea will be discontinued. After the left over stock in the factory got
lostlink.jpg
, it’s time to close the chapter of this un proportional, clumsiest sport Rolex ever produced. Personally I don’t think a new 43mm Sport Rolex will replace the DeepSea in the future. This size has proved to be too big for Rolex wearers around the world. Issue closed.
RPR_discontinued_deepsea.jpg

The mass production of a luxury watch brand like
lostlink.jpg
. Due to the high production numbers of nearly 1 million watches each year, it’s impossible for Rolex to present us something totally new every year. Even much smaller manufactories like Hublot, Patek, Tag Heuer, Omega, Panerai etc have problems of entertaining their clients on such a regular basis. It takes years of research and development to come up with something new that is working in all conditions.
Thats why we had so little great news in recent years, which will also be the case at the upcoming Basel World that will be from 17 – 24 March. Find all info on their website: http://www.baselworld.com. Lets wait and see what
lostlink.jpg
will bring us at his first Basel Show being the Rolex CEO. I wish you all the best!!
Rolex_allmodels_2016.jpg

See also my earlier
lostlink.jpg
……
Slider_TudorWatch_Rolex_BaselWorld_2016_News.jpg

The Basel World 2016 news with new stainless steel Daytona with black ceramic bezel, as I predicted some 2 months before! 😉
RPR_new-rolex-cosmograph-daytona.jpg

RPR_m116500ln-0002-2.jpg
RPR_rolex-daytona-2016.jpg

Check out all the Rolex Basel World 2016 news on their website: www.Rolex.com !!
RPR_Rolex_2016_news.jpg

Here’s Roger Federer wearing the new steel Daytona. An instant classic!!
RPR_10251323_1151873908176166_1944813026_n.jpg

This post was written by Philipp on February 29, 2016.

Categories:
lostlink.jpg
lostlink.jpg

RELATED ARTICLES

Slider_Vintage_rolex_buyers_guide-320x128.jpg
The Vintage Rolex Buyer’s Guide by Philipp Stahl​

RPR_group_milestone.jpg

RPR_IMG_8943.jpg

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Name *
Email *
Website
Comment

© 2010 - 2016 Rolex Passion Report

Pues como el Deepsea Negro se descatalogue, pegara un subidon curioso en el mercado de segunda mano, pero el Blue puede ser de escandalo la subida, ya que solo son 2 años de venta y con unidades muy limitadas

Esta es mi opinión,dudo mucho que el DS negro suba de precio porque hay mucha oferta....otra cosa es que los poseedores decidan no vender.....en cuanto al deep blue si que puede ser pero sería un extraño caso tratándose de Rolex y en cambio no se habla del GMT coke en platino que por lo visto es un secreto a voces,se verá en marzo

Última edición:
Tantas predicciones sobre modelos ya muy consolidados dentro de la gama es un tanto arriesgado, de todas formas ojala se cumplan los deseos de la mayoría de los seguidores de la marca de la corona.

Buenísima información!!

El YM cerámico azul tanto con armis como con caucho me ha parecido precioso. Muy a tener en cuenta!

Veremos en qué acaba esto. Pero me gusta!![emoji106]

Muchas gracias para el enlace, el yachtmaster en azul con armis .....la más bonita que visto de este modelo.

Todos los años el mismo rollo. Me turra mucho.

Si alguien conoce al Sr.Philipp en persona,que por favor le pregunte por el número que saldrá premiado en el sorteo de Navidad,por favor.Como es adivino...........

Es cuestión de tiempo que comience la actualización de todo el catálogo con los nuevos calibres de la familia 32xx.

Hablando del deep sea y del sd, el primero es desproporcionado y curiosamente esta semana he tenido un deep Blue en la muñeca de un suministrador chino y me ha dejado completamente frío; en mi opinión una alternativa buena sería un sd más grande q el actual que sustituya a los dos, pongamos 42mm como el explorer 2 pero un sd más proporcionado manteniendo los 1200 o los 3900... pero un único modelo más logrado.

"This post was written by Philipp"

Sera tan así como dice ahí? Y quien es ese Sr Phillips? Podría llamarse Mr X y quedaría mas misterioso aun. Bueno, ya veremos. Gracias por la info compañero.

Salu2

Bisel cerámico negro a todo lo que se menea. Sería una inovación nunca vista...

No lo podrían estropear más que poniéndoselo al YM esfera platino (descatalogado por cierto)...No le pegaría nada!

Última edición:
Me gustan bastante estos YM. Es un modelo que poco a poco le va a ir comiendo terreno al Sub.

jo... y yo que pensaba que iban a hablar de la posibilidad de un Coke o Pepsi en acero...

Gracias por la info,estaremos atentos......:)

"This post was written by Philipp"

Sera tan así como dice ahí? Y quien es ese Sr Phillips? Podría llamarse Mr X y quedaría mas misterioso aun. Bueno, ya veremos. Gracias por la info compañero.

Salu2

Es Philipp Stahl, un gran experto en Rolex y el hombre detrás del portal Rolex Passion Report.

Saludos,

Gracias por la información, estaré pendiente...aunque poco creo que me afecte.

El Yacht Master esfera azul se sale [emoji33]
Gracias por compartir [emoji1]

Coke en platino...

Pues a pesar de los rumores que se difundieron en el foro. Este Sr. no comenta nada del Coke platino. Y recuerda que él....acerto el año pasado con los Daytona. No lo sé...a ver que pasa. Igual esto es una cortina de humo para alejar a los medios del verdadero cambio el Coke. Ahora bien, dice con gran acierto las pautas que sigue la firma de la coronita y el elevado coste del desarrollo de nuevas piezas. Bueno ya se verá...esto es solo el principio. Cómo dicen algunos compis el Yatch Master azul y mayor tamaño esta muy guapo!!.

Lo del coke de platino no fue nada más que una "boutade"... No sé quién lo ha elevado a la categoría siquiera de rumor.

Mola ese YM

No creo que se carguen tan pronto al DSDB. Aunque no le haría ascos :D

Otro año más para poder ahorrar para el Coke ceramico de acero

Otro año más para poder ahorrar para el Coke ceramico de acero

Se está haciendo de rogar mucho... jeje, aunque prefiero esperar otro año a que lo saquen en platino ya que en ese caso nunca lo compraría... a no ser que hoy me toque el gordo de navidad :whist::

Última edición:
Se está haciendo de rogar mucho... jeje, aunque prefiero esperar otro año a que lo saquen en platino ya que en ese caso nunca lo compraría... a no ser que hoy me toque el gordo de navidad :whist::

Y te ha tocado??? [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23]

Y te ha tocado??? [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23]

Desgraciadamente no... y este año ni salud ya que estoy acatarrado :laughing1:

Así que a esperar a que se pase la fiebre por el daytona cerámico... al menos con las listas de espera, ya que el coke en acero no lo veo llegar en Basel 2017 :whist::

Última edición:
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie