• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Al parecer ya empezo la distribución del Deepsea

• Iniciador del hilo Roselló
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Roselló

Roselló

Baneado
Sin verificar
.Lean ustedes. Está es una "mini review" de alguien en otro foro. Sorry English. Salu2.

My Deepsea - Lightning Strikes Twice!

<HR style="COLOR: #cccccc; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->A couple of weeks ago I posted that I was vacationing in the Greek Islands (still am) and got super lucky and walked into an AD that not only had a Milgauss GV (that I was really wanting for my personal collection) but sold it to me at MSRP.

Well, I've since become good friends with the family during that time and to make a long story short, today they received what they tell me is the first Deepsea in Greece (they are the top Rolex seller for Greece and often have the CEO of Rolex visit.)

You can imagine my surprise when they said, "If you want it, we really want you to have it."

To be honest, I didn't realize just how 'different' the Deepsea was going to be until I saw it in person. WOW. This is one hulk of a watch! But not in a bad way. It's just a lot bigger than the originals. And, wow, that crystal is just AMAZING the way you can move it around and see it magnify the watch face at different angles -- I would describe it sort of like looking into a thick aquarium at sea world or some other zoo with a massive tank.

IMHO, it's a truly impressive watch. After wearing it for a bit, and comparing it to other watches, it just seems like this POWERFUL watch. Not too big and clunky, but just right. I have pretty big wrists, and like some of the larger watches, so for me this watch is PERFECT.

And the little details are really nice... especially the little silver 'shelf' (I call it) ring that has the "GAS ESCAPE" text on it. The text isn't as noticeable as it is in the brochure. And when the light hits this silver ring it really creates great depth (no pun intended)... where the crystal is sitting above it a bit, then it sits in the middle, then watch face about the same depth below that. It's really a sharp design -- especially when lights hits that little silver ring at different angles.

For me, personally, I could never wear the original sea-dweller or submariner after wearing this watch -- they just seem too 'puny' in comparison and when there is this powerful 'hulk' as a comparison to me it's a no brainer which one looks and feels better; but again, this is all personal preference and just sharing my own opinions. (Others may hate it!)

So... long story short, I BOUGHT IT.
thumbsup.gif

And, best of all, I got it at MSRP.

I literally bought it a couple of hours ago and as soon as walked in the door (just now) I figured others would want to see some photos.

BUT I MUST WARN YOU... all I had to use was my iPhone for pics. :( My digital camera's battery is charging. (I'll try and take better pics tomorrow).

Here are some photos (bad ones) to give people some ideas of what it looks like (even, though, I noticed someone already posted some nice ones from their 'sighting' in Tokyo in another thread)... I put my GV in a few to show some size comparisons... enjoy.
cheers.gif

Thanks for listening.

-John

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

<!-- / message -->

Última edición:
Ha sobrevivido y, además, parece very happy. Congratulations, compañero.

Desde luego que el aire no les va a llevar a los dueños del reloj. La envidia me corrrrrooooeeee::evil::

Yo se de uno que lo va a tener de aquí poquito -ojalá fuera yo-. De aquí poco ya irán apareciendo en el FCV:D

No parece que sea mucho mas gordo que el Oris Carlos Coste no?, estaría bien compararlo con otro reloj más contundente...

....eso seguro,sobre todo despues de llevarlo unas cuantas semanas....:-P:-P

Le falto una que otra foto de la luminisencía. No se ve tan grande al lado del milgauss, pero por los lados es un mounstruo.

El PVP....alguna nueva idea??? o nuevo dato?? leí por ahi, que se iba a mas de 6.000 euros...no?

Saludos.

vaya tocho de reloj, hay que tener mucha muñeca para llevarlo

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie