• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Vostok Megapolis

• Iniciador del hilo fergfour
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
F

fergfour

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Here's one you don't see every day. The funky Megapolis. A small watch by Vostok standards as far as left to right case dimensions, 36-37mm (40 with crown). Other measurements though are more on the normal side. Lug is 46-47mm, thickness is 14-15mm.

Difficult to make out because of the red font but under the sun/moon it translates to "Indicator day night". Mineral crystal. A couple shots with the night and day here.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
It's a screwback with nice engraving. I haven't tried translating the back but if someone can that'd be cool.
attachment.php
attachment.php
Gives the 90 case, even the 1967 a run for their money as far as the profile thickness goes. The lugs are only 16mm and there was no way I was wearing the strap it came with so I took the dremel to an old metal bracelet I had lying around and now it's a bit more "manly". Fun watch.​

I agree, it's a funny watch but also a very beautiful one.
BR.
Saludos.

Where the heck did you find that one???? You and your funny impossible-to-find watches...:-((

;-) Amazing!!!

This is not my cup of tea. I´m sorry.

Very rare...but original and futuristic:-P.
The bracelet fits very well.
Felicidades!

Nice model, several years ago I was looking one of these for my collection but finally diden't purchase it.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie