• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Spanish assistance with Hablemos de relojes

• Iniciador del hilo fergfour
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
F

fergfour

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Greetings, I found a watch for sale on the Hablemos de relojes forum and tried to register so I could pm the seller but I'm getting stuck on the questions it's asking me to answer: "Write a letter eñe lowercase"
Can someone assist? Do I do 1, uno, jan, ?
Thanks!
ps I tried to find the use on RE but didn't see him on the member list.

[QUOTE = Guzzi; 6060396] Copy paste Ñ [/ QUOTE]

Gracias. I feel stupid now lol

Hope you can have. The people of RE are so great. Its a great forum where I learnt a lot about soviet watches.

Yes I'm registered with HDR now. I agree RE is fantastic. WUS is fantastic as well. One of the reasons I register on other watch forums (besides learning from others) is finding watches for sale. Not everything is on ebay :)

Ñ ñ are what you need.

I was thinking "ene" was short for january ... I'm all set now :)

Yes I'm registered with HDR now. I agree RE is fantastic. WUS is fantastic as well. One of the reasons I register on other watch forums (besides learning from others) is finding watches for sale. Not everything is on ebay :)

:whist::

Really?;-)

Thanks to the help received here I was able to register on HDR and purchase a watch there. Thank you! Posted it in "what did you buy today" thread.

Alt 164 give you ñ in non Spanish keyboards

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie