• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Slava Amphibian Project

• Iniciador del hilo fergfour
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
F

fergfour

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Arrived today from a seller in Hong Kong, number 74.

front.jpg back.jpg side.jpg crown.jpg lume.jpg

Love everything about it, the hands, the bezel, the special rounded "B" crown, and the lume of course. Now I need to figure out what strap to use :)

Nice watch Comrade!!!

Wonderful, it's very nice. In my opinion a black and orange nato or a black leather strap with orange backstich.
BR.
Saludos.

UFFF,...
¿meranom with specific endliks ?
IMG_5352.jpg
superengineer?
IMG_4649.jpg
more generic?
IMG_4785.jpg
Sharkmesh?
leather?
All is OK on this beautiful Watch!
:bye:

Amazing!!! Congrats!!!
Looks really good

Strap and bracelet choices are many! I don't have a lot of extras lying about although I do have a mesh that might look good on it. Either that or I'll take one off another watch. Trying out different straps and bracelets is all part of the fun!

Nice watch, I send you a picture of the original slava with the strap that I think is going.

slava200.jpg

Nice watch, congratulations!

What a beauty.

Hi fergfour , compliments ¡ , it comes from the WUS forum,
I' ve also it, my unit is the number 114, at the begining when it arrived i was disappointed because it didn't work, but Meramon repared it with warranty and free shipping included.

Mine saying hello, the black amphibian rubber strap I believe matchs quite well.

DSC-1915.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC-1916.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Última edición:
Pre-cio-so!!!!:clap::clap::clap:. Congratulations, my friend!!!!

Awesome project comrade, congrats!!!

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie