• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Ratnik

• Iniciador del hilo fergfour
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
F

fergfour

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Arrived about an hour ago, the WUS Ratnik, 60 piece project. No time for a long review at the moment, but I wanted to post something while I have the chance.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Cool packaging with wood box with lots of Cyrillic I can't decipher lol. The case finish/color is very unique, and is my first 060 case style. I like the lume on the bezel and the textured dial.
Caseback says 20M but it's understood that designation was per the military contract only and that due to the similar crown/case/crystal design it's likely just as water resistant as other Vostoks.

Overall impression? WOW!

Nice watch, looks better than the original ratnik, Congratulations :clap:

Waiting for a complete review. The watch has an beautifull military style. Congratulations.
BR.
Saludos.

Whow! Nice military watch!

Nice one, i like a lot these type of case, and the lumed bezel is stunning

Hi Fergfour´, it's also from Wus forum 2016.
Number 19 says Hello, I ' ve used it only once to collect mushrooms to the woods :), it has the crown at 9.00 and I would say it's not for a dayly use, honestly I'm not get used to such 060 case.
DSC-9546.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bye for now.

I used to have a couple of old analog Casio MRG's with a left crown, it can be tricky to wind/set time but it's fine. The case shape is different for sure, and I wouldn't go out of my way to find more 060's, but I enjoy variety :) The main trouble I have is deciding on a strap. 18mm straps are pretty skinny. I have a temporary solution with a Vostok rubber strap with 18mm lugs and is 20mm wide which looks good for now, I'll post it later today. Cheers

I used to have a couple of old analog Casio MRG's with a left crown, it can be tricky to wind/set time but it's fine. The case shape is different for sure, and I wouldn't go out of my way to find more 060's, but I enjoy variety :) The main trouble I have is deciding on a strap. 18mm straps are pretty skinny. I have a temporary solution with a Vostok rubber strap with 18mm lugs and is 20mm wide which looks good for now, I'll post it later today. Cheers
Thank you, I' ll be waiting for it. Greetings

Thank you, I' ll be waiting for it. Greetings

It's black rubber. The buckle and keeper are silver though :( Maybe I'll replace them with black hardware, and just keep looking for more strap options.

2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg

It is a frankly beautiful clock, with clear military aesthetics. Although that box is not my favorite, its color makes it very, very attractive! Congratulations, mate! And thanks for sharing!

Beautiful score, congrats! Looking forward to your review!

Welcome and congratulations for that Ratnik comrade.
Especially because it is the "authentic" with the vostok movement.
You have to be careful because there are other versions with Chinese movement:nea:.

Very beautiful, it is a very exclusive piece.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie