• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

proyectos de wru

• Iniciador del hilo detroie
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
detroie

detroie

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hi Comrades!

I found that on RE not so many information about projects which is going at the moment.
So i want to spread some information about them.

1. Blue Samara
5 (2).jpg9 (2).jpg222.jpg333.jpg
Mechanism - 2432 without auto-winding and date.
Saphire glass,41mm, day/night indication.
It on the run, but some numbers are available.
2. Slava Sadko
222.jpg
After WUS project, community decided to make a "original" watch based on the Slava 2427.
there is no pre-production watch, we are waiting information from china about case. Topic starter on wru find original case and now communicate with production.

3.Dress watch based on 2433 mechanism with open balance.
s600.jpg
Sapphire crystal will be made by russian manufacture - Monocrystal, 54 case from Vostok, back will be "open" from 55 case. Now Vostok is ready to produce this movement. Main design at the sketch, but main idea is clear. Name for the watch will be Saturn (Сатурн).

If there will be some interest i will post how to join this projects.

Aha! Quite interesting, thanks!
Now I have to polish my Russian...;-)

Thanks a lot! It is nice to have you around. The Russian forum develops the coolest projects and I have already missed a few due to the lack of information (i.e. Amphibian 300m and Type 1).

Regarding the ongoing ones, the Sadko I have already joined through WUS and the Samara also looks great. I would definitely appreciate further details.

I like the Samara. I downloaded the spreadsheet but I don't quite understand how to fill it parts of it and I don't see where to specify the date complication, dial color or hands/marker type. I don't see instructions on how to pay either?

Hello
I love the Samara and would be interested in joining the project if it is still possible. Love the soviet dress watches and this one is pretty

Thank you for posting, Blue Samara it's really awesome piece!!!

Thanks for the information. I would chouse the Samara.

greetings

I like the Samara. I downloaded the spreadsheet but I don't quite understand how to fill it parts of it and I don't see where to specify the date complication, dial color or hands/marker type. I don't see instructions on how to pay either?
So...i didnt participate at Samara Project, however below is how to fill spreadsheet from left to right:
0. Form can be downloaded here - http://forum.watch.ru/showthread.php?p=4764584&postcount=2000
1. First column is what number do you want, dont forget to check avalilable numbers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjBQqt7Uu5OCsIVOVuKOWSqP3KiwcCGEbtz8XK5jW9g/edit?usp=sharing
2. Your Nickname, after add _RE . Example detroie_RE
3. Hands type.
two variants - leafs(Листы) and knifes (Нож) 1 (2).jpg1 (4).jpg
3. Complication
With day/night(да) or without. (нет)
4. your email
5. telephone number (mobile)
6. Country - Spain or Испания
7. Delivery adress and post company (DHL, Russian Post etc)
8. Payment method (paypal etc)
9. Additional hands
10.Additional dial
11. Additional crown
12. Additional strap

After filling the table (dont forget to save it), you should sent it to andreynacar@yandex.ru

Última edición:
Thanks detroi. After much trouble I managed to buy one. Now to wait a month or 2.

So...i didnt participate at Samara Project, however below is how to fill spreadsheet from left to right:
0. Form can be downloaded here - http://forum.watch.ru/showthread.php?p=4764584&postcount=2000
1. First column is what number do you want, dont forget to check avalilable numbers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjBQqt7Uu5OCsIVOVuKOWSqP3KiwcCGEbtz8XK5jW9g/edit?usp=sharing
2. Your Nickname, after add _RE . Example detroie_RE
3. Hands type.
two variants - leafs(Листы) and knifes (Нож) Ver el archivos adjunto 670191Ver el archivos adjunto 670192
3. Complication
With day/night(да) or without. (нет)
4. your email
5. telephone number (mobile)
6. Country - Spain or Испания
7. Delivery adress and post company (DHL, Russian Post etc)
8. Payment method (paypal etc)
9. Additional hands
10.Additional dial
11. Additional crown
12. Additional strap

After filling the table (dont forget to save it), you should sent it to andreynacar@yandex.ru

Hello Detroie, what is the estimated price?

I believe it's 220 USD shipped.

I just recieved answer from topic starter at wru.

250 euro via paypal including shipment.

The "pre-order" price was less than 200 euro.

The "pre-order" price was less than 200 euro.

That was almost half a year ago)

Registration for new members has changed. Tomorrow i will post updated terms for new participants (exept who already send form to email)

Guess I got lucky then as I ordered mine somewhat recently. Or perhaps the cost is higher if one is not a member of watch.ru?

cost increased becaused of the exchange rate.

At the moment free numbers are:

Please send all new requests to email - donotsendletters@mail.ru in english.
This is coordinator email, he will also provide payment details.

For all who already sent fiiled forms, please send it once again to email mention above.

¿Qué es exactamente lo que se vende por 250 €? Es que no me entero ::Dbt::

Comarede!thank you so much for links, and for the new contact email. Will try some luck in order to get one of them

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie