• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Current Russian collection

• Iniciador del hilo fergfour
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
F

fergfour

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
collection.jpg
Addicted.
Basically, I'm at a point now where I'm selling off many non-Russians in my hoard. Have not listed any on RE yet but I might:)

Great collection. You have a lot and very good. Congratulations

Fantástica colección, compañero!, muy variada :yes:. Te falta el R.E. S.E. 1 ;-)

This is what I was fearing... someone showing off...::bash::

;-)

Great array, sir! Very nice!:ok::

[QUOTE = pinon; 6059551] Fantastic collection, mate !, very varied :yes:. You are missing RESE 1 ;-)[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me :( I've seen more than one RE2 and RE3 come up for sale before but not an RE1.
I'd gladly trade any of my non-Russians (Gshock, Lumtec, Ventus, Aevig, etc) for one...

[QUOTE = BRUICHLADICH; 6059559] This is what I was fearing ... someone showing off ... ::bash::

;-)

Great array, sir! Very nice! :ok::[/ QUOTE]

Thanks. The "problem" I have now is that the models I like were made before I was into Vostok and either sold out/ limited edition/ no longer produced. Good for my wallet I guess :)

[QUOTE = BRUICHLADICH; 6059559] This is what I was fearing ... someone showing off ... ::bash::

;-)

Great array, sir! Very nice! :ok::[/ QUOTE]

Thanks. The "problem" I have now is that the models I like were made before I was into Vostok and either sold out/ limited edition/ no longer produced. Good for my wallet I guess :)

You're telling me... Same here! Just landed in this little world...

Great collection!!!! Congratulations.
BR.
Saludos.

the only thing i miss its a bit of vintange over there...

Preciosa colección camarada!
Muchas gracias por enseñarla.
:Cheers:

[QUOTE = red sheet; 6059653] the only thing i miss its a bit of vintange over there ... [/ QUOTE]

Staying away from vintage for now. Spending enough as it is! At least with these I don't have to worry about servicing them for a little while...

[QUOTE = red sheet; 6059653] the only thing i miss its a bit of vintange over there ... [/ QUOTE]

Staying away from vintage for now. Spending enough as it is! At least with these I don't have to worry about servicing them for a little while...
Actually vintage russian dont need too much maintenance, keep in mind that for instance that the selfwinding movements are the same that the ones you show here. Anyway you have a nice-great collection. Compliments.

[QUOTE = lobito74; 6059705] Actually vintage russian dont need too much maintenance, keep in mind that for instance that the selfwinding movements are the same that the ones you show here. Anyway you have a nice-great collection. Compliments. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you.
I realize vintage could have the same movements. They could also be decades old and may never have been serviced (even if a seller claims it was). I just feel more comfortable buying new, or items perhaps 3-4 years old that are running nicely. I'm not able to service myself and don't really have a local guy at the moment who could do it. I'll have to have a plan though someday in the future...

Great and awesome colection you have my friend!!! :clap:You're so infected with red virus, aren't you?

Great and awesome colection you have my friend!!! :clap:You're so infected with red virus, aren't you?

You could say that. I do have and like other kinds of watches. These days though, I look at the others and think about what Vostoks/Russian I could buy if I sold them.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie