• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

dos caprichines de seiko... Credor

• Iniciador del hilo lubusssster
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
lubusssster

lubusssster

Milpostista
Verificad@ con 2FA
este es precioso :drool::drool:
lostimage.jpg

Credormvt-1.jpg

Credor1.jpg

Credorprofile.jpg

This watch is a freaking masterpiece; the dial is amazing, handmade by Noritake, who make some of the most expensive chinaware known to man, it has the number 2, 4 and 7 in matt glaze, so that they are only visible under certain lighting conditions and then only at a particular angle. It is essentially impossible to photograph, but outstanding in real life. However the dial is the least impressive part of this watch. The movement and the case knock it into the proverbial ‘cocked hat’. My admiration for Seiko is well known, but if I have one reservation about every previous piece they have ever made, it is that they are aesthetically lacking. They are often over designed, with just too much going on, this is the first piece I have ever seen from them where the saying ‘Less is more’ has been taken to heart. The case, made from 0.950 platinum is pure in its simplicity but finished better than watchcases from any mass producer anywhere in the world, Switzerland included. Its quality rivals that of the individual masters like Gerber, Dufour or Baumgartner. Then we come to the real star; the movement. It manages a double rarely seen since Patek’s 9”’-90 movement from the 1940s, which is being aesthetically pleasing whilst simultaneously being exquisitely finished.
The layout of the movement is sublime in its simplicity, essentially there are three bridges, with a perfect balance between straight lines and curves, with small cutaways so that you get the merest glimpse off the moving parts within; the mainspring barrel is cutaway in a lotus pattern so that you can see the edges of the spring within. They are worth looking at, because they are the only part of the movement which are not hand polished; and the only reason they are not polished was because it was found that so doing altered the tension in the spring, thereby changing its torque delivery. So the craftsmen (and women) of Seiko’s Micro Artist Studio gave way to the demands of the technicians. Whilst most watches have their shafts running in bearings made from synthetic rubies, not so with this watch, nothing less than natural ruby cut to shape & polished was considered to be good enough.
What makes the piece so special is the sum of many tiny details, many of which are seen here for the first time; for a couple of examples consider the ‘Glide Wheel’; which is essentially the balance wheel of the watch, its rim is made of 18k gold whilst the spokes of the wheel are made of aluminium. This means that the impetus is highest at the rim, which of course is right where you want it. Or examine the way the watch delivers its power from the mainspring to the going train; when a spring is coiled at its tightest it produces high torque which falls off as it unwinds, most mainsprings now deliver fairly constant power over their middle 80%, with high torque at the first 10% and very low torque at the final 10%. Over the last 400 years watchmakers have attempted to equalise the output , for many years their main tool was the fusee (a cone shaped device where a cord or chain unwound by the mainspring, it faded into obscurity about a century ago until recently revived by Lange & Sohne). In the 1950s Jaeger le Coultre used a complicated system of levers which stopped the mainspring from winding to either its maximum or minimum in the Futurematic, but that was another dead end. Seiko have used the micro engineering capabilities of their Epson division to construct one of the world’s smallest torque sensing clutches for the Spring Drive. The power output from the mainspring is fed through this clutch which only allows the desired level of torque through to the going train; the REALLY clever part is that the excess torque is fed into a reserve spring and when the torque sensing clutch feels that the output of the mainspring is dropping off, the power from the reserve spring is fed back into the system, thereby keeping the torque level at its optimum level and increasing the power reserve of the watch from the 60 hrs you would expect from a mainspring of this size to over 72 hrs.
What I love is that all this cutting edge technology is contained within a case & dial of such simple purity. But, if you want to know how I REALLY feel about it, when I was told that it would cost in excess of $60,000 and only sold in Japan I pleaded with everyone up to, and including, Mr. Hattori to be allowed to put my name on the list; sad to say, my pleas were met with stoic indifference
pero este es mas original ;)
lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

caja y agujas de oro de 18k, dial lacado
Calibre 8L88 Automatic
41 Jewels
12Hz (43,200bph)
Power Reserve: 40 hours
52,500,000 yen

El primero es precioso:drool:

Se saben las medidas?

Salu2