• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

U1000 Video

• Iniciador del hilo jean-michel
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
J

jean-michel

Novat@
Sin verificar
th_SinnU1000.jpg

Click on image to play the video

This video is made of my personnal pics of the U-1000 and from my 2007-08 diving season

I hope you'll like it
cheers
Jean-Michel

lostimage.jpg

Wonderful photographs!!! An amazing watch for an amazing adventure ;-)

Yo no sé decirlo en ingles pero vaya video más chulo. Gracias.:clap:

Nice job, thank you for sharing it with us :ok::

Congratulations! Very nice video...

Thank you for your kind comments, sorry I do not speak Spannish, but my wife can make me the translation, so do not hesitate to ask me any questions

Here is a wallpaper with the Sinn 3D logo

msinnlogo.jpg

Thanks again JM for a hell of a video. I've been trying to find the MDP forum. Could you give us some guidance.

Best regards,

Scitium

Thanks again JM for a hell of a video. I've been trying to find the MDP forum. Could you give us some guidance.

Best regards,

Scitium

I am the co-administrator of this forum

Trés jolie montre :clap::clap::clap: , le video aussi !!! :ok:::ok:::ok::

Perhaps your pics be the best ever taken about Sinn.

Really gorgeous. Thanks

Des félicitations le vidéo fantastique est un plaisir le voir plusieurs fois. Merci

thank you very much for all your positive comments !

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie