Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Hilo: Me presento desde Faro - Presentaciones

serrano* está desconectado Novat@

Predeterminado Me presento desde Faro

Hola todos!

Disculpame para presentarme en Ingles, pero yo no hablo español muy!!

I am French (with also Spanish blood in my veins) and I now live in Portugal.

Me too I love watches... After my first Sinn I started collecting watches. I am now lucky to own a few which I wear in a rotation, selling , buying or trading one from time to time. I prefer non-mainstream watches, German watches, but I'm a Seiko fan too.

I've been on the watchuseek forum for years, but always wanted to find a more European and close-to-home watch forum. I'm pleased to have found the Relojes Especiales forum...

I can't think of much else to say. I also have a passion for motorcycles. I do a lot of enduro riding in the local serra hence the login name Serrano.

I look forward to being part of this forum, although for that I really need to improve on my Spanish...

Saludos para todos

Serge

acidsnazz está desconectado Novat@

Predeterminado

Hi, wellcome to the forum and excuse my poor english xD you are a thin like me, italian blood, born in argentina and living in spain ( a mix ) hope you enjoy the stay, and here we are for anything you need,

Jesus G está en línea Omega-Fliegers-Proyectos

Predeterminado

Benvindo ao forum! you can try your Portuñol!
    Proyecto Galerna by Unity, Eterna 3945A" In house".Únete!!

serrano* está desconectado Novat@

Predeterminado

Graçias to you both. (I am trying hard with my Spanish, but it will be more like Portunõl I know!)