Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Hilo: Hola de Portugal! - Presentaciones

PauloRenato13 está desconectado Novat@

Smiley Hola de Portugal!

Hola de Portugal!

I´ve been reading for a while this forum, found it accidentally when searching for my late passion, a Seiko premier, which I bought from a member/seller of this forum. Then the next step, decided to register but postponing my presentation, always de time factor as excuse.
    About me... well, I love watches, mechanical mostly. This love for watches started when I was six years old. My grandmother gave me a watch, mechanical, which I hated at that time. What a despicable taste, offering a grown man watch to a youngster. Quartz with lights, alarms and chronos was the fashion, and I wanted to be in fashion
    . Still have it, and I love it, afterwards a wise gift. What else can I add to my presentation?... I´m from Santo Tirso, a small town near Porto, a hard worker, as a teacher in professional schools, and starting to develop watch dependency.

Why English? As a Spanish writer I’m a disaster, and Portuguese could be complicated to understand, so decided for a "large-scale" use language. Sorry, in the meantime I’ll try to improve my Spanish.

Saludos!

zampetti está desconectado Legión de Honor Forera

Predeterminado

Welcome to this forum, I hope language won´t be a problem for us. Come in and enjoy yourself.

Antonov está desconectado Forer@

Predeterminado

Bembido, karallo.

Apertas!
    Toda convicción es una cárcel.

PauloRenato13 está desconectado Novat@

Predeterminado

Muchas gracias!