• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Searching a Seiko

Estado
Hilo cerrado
I

ikke

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hi all, I'm looking for a Seiko watch that is discontinued. Where on the forum can I put a "Want to Buy" thread?

Kind regards,
Peter

Hello Mr Dutchman ! ; You can put in " BUSCO " & good luck !

Busco: Seiko SNA719 Flight Master White

Thank you; there are a few words I know :).

I found out that this watch has been made for the Italian market (only?).

This is the one:

seiko sna719.jpg

Kind regards,
Peter

Última edición:
Maybe you can search this model of Seiko in Ebay also here ask about..........................I not absolutely sure this Seiko is only for italian market .........................

Hi Peter!!

I’m afraid you have to meet certain requirements to be qualified to post a thread on “Busco” Section in this Forum.

Read the rules and see, but I think you need some seniority and a minimum number of messages

Good luck with the search :Cheers:

​Ok, maybe that's the reason that I couldn't find the right forum-topic? Excuse for this and no problem if this topic will be deleted/archived.

Kind regards,
Peter

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie