• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Steinhart Aviation (customized)

• Iniciador del hilo Merkuhr
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Merkuhr

Merkuhr

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hi fellows,
I am new to this forum and would therefore like to introduce myself with a few pictures of my latest little "project": HOW TO CUSTOMIZE A STEINHART AVIATION THROUGH HAND-POLISHING
Enjoy...

BEFORE (special edition for a German watchforum)

steinhartpolishbeforezphi.jpg

EQUIPMENT for polishing
steinhartpolishequipme0qij.jpg

OUTCOME
steinhartpolishbodyjpgoorj.jpg

...and finally after a strap change to MESH...
steinhartmeshyaw2.jpg

Bye and greetings to all,
Merkuhr

Well done my friend and nice photos. Very beautiful watch, enjoy it.

Wonderfull!!.

Good job Merkuhr!

Steinhart is not one of my favorites watches. However, it looks really nice with that new strap.

Wellcome and enjoy the forum

Regards

hi, is a very original clock, the square fliegers always have your point, and the steel bracelet you have put Milan, appears to be going to get into the water from time to time, I have been a great result partner. greetings

It's a modern look for this watch but it seems like a diver's one. Better with the strap, cool vintage.
Wellcome and great regards!

Very good job Merkuhr.
I like this Steinhart a lot.
You are from Nueremberg, aren´t you?
I like your city. I go to Nueremberg on March all years, and this year I knew that you have a watch museum and a very nice clock in the Frauenkirche.
Congratulations for the job...

Hi Merkuhr,

First of all wellcome to this Spanish Forum of mad-enthusiasts.

Second: Simple, affordable but really nice result!. Anyway I use to prefer brushed finishing...

Kind regards.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie