• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Power reserve suizo y económico?

• Iniciador del hilo Ferreiro
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Ferreiro

Ferreiro

Milpostista
Sin verificar
Conocéis algún modelo de reloj suizo que tenga indicador de reserva de carga y un precio contenido (en el entorno de los 600 €, por dar un orden de magnitud)?

Creo que el Tissot le Locle tiene un modelo con indicador que entraría en ese presupuesto.

Hay un Certina DS1 Power Reserve que creo que era una edición limitada y salía un pelín más caro. El reloj es precioso, a lo mejor preguntando a algún mercante...
Saludos.

De todas maneras, si no estás cerrado sólo a suizos, tienes algún Orient Power Reserve precioso y a un buen precio, como siempre en esta casa. Yo les echaría un ojo.
Saludos.

Recuerdas dónde lo has visto a ese precio? Porque yo a ese modelo ya le había echado el ojo pero nunca lo encontré por menos de ochocientos y pico.

¿Tiene que ser suizo? Me quiere sonar que el padre de esa complicación es Orient. Un Orient Star Seeker podría ser una magnífica compra.

2.jpg

Última edición:
Sí, me gustaría que fuese suizo, ya tengo un par de Orient con la complicación y ahora la CRI me pide un suizo. Gracias por tu aporte.

Caray, lo que descubre uno....

buscando por los ebays a ver si habría algún Tissot económico con reserva de marcha aparte del mentado LeLocle (había, por cierto, un Certina DS1 con el mismo calibre con base 2892 pero parece descatalogado) me encuentro con que por unos 500 eurillos tienes un reloj de una pequeña firma llamada Matthey Tissot (que es otra centenaria firma, distinta de la Tissot "grande" y en su día hizo relojes para Elvis Presley) con una reserva de marcha.

[h=3]
lostlink.jpg
[/h]
Y voy a mirar el calibre en la ficha y pone "Val-Swiss". Leché, "una marca suiza-suicísima nueva". "Otra más". :whist::

Buscando información, me encuentro con un mensaje de un tal James Elsener, de la firma de relojes "Eduard Lauzieres" en BDWF.

https://www.bdwf.net/
Well, ValSwiss AG is a company that was established in May 2010 by Messrs. Adrian H. Müller and Rahman Khalid Attou. Mr. Müller is a well-known provider of company services.

In September 2010 they were joined by Dr. Ulrich Frese who is a consultant active amongst other areas in the mechanical industry. Messrs. Müller and Frese relinquished their functions in April 2012.

According to the trade registry, Mr. Attou is a US-citizen and lives next to the Lake of Constance in Ermatingen. The company’s registered offices are at the same address and Mr. Attou is the company’s sole director.

Mr. Attou is married to Mrs. Susanna Attou née Stiefel. She rents out holiday apartments at the same address ValSwiss is registered.

ValSwiss actually offer to a select few customers complications like big dates, etc. Mostly to be mounted on the venerable tractor movement ETA 2824. The actual manufacturing is taking place in the South of Switzerland at Quartino. They seem to employ a few people only there.

There is a reservoir of retired professional watchmakers in the region that is regularly tapped into by various players of the watch industry. Hence, many foreign owned components suppliers set up a small shop there. These shops are usually staffed by one or two master watchmakers who are beefed up by others if need be.

We have never done business with them nor have I ever heard of any of my friends in the industry that they have done so. ValSwiss is said to supply only a few mostly US-centred brands. What the basis of their movement is I do not know.

In any event the company structure is rather expensive as they will have to maintain two sets of accounts and all that in two different languages. This makes for increased costs.

What strikes me as odd is that the offices in Ermatingen do not have a registered phone number other than a mobile one registered in the company’s name. The premises in Quartino have a land-line, however. Having a mobile phone number only is highly uncommon in the watch industry.
Manufacturing a tractor movement like the ETA 2824 is for most companies simply impossible. Even in the good old times it was very difficult that is why so many movement manufacturers were forced to merge over the course of the years. Most stumbled when they attempted to develop a movement from scratch to bolster their offerings.

The investment in time and funds it takes is staggering. In no time you will have spent several million US$ on research, engineering, tooling, prototyping, etc. and you still haven’t a reliably working movement and are not able to industrialize its production yet.

Even if you were able to muster the sums involved and spend the required time for getting the movement off the drawing board you would still have to buy in the vital parts to regulate the movement and power it.

For a mid-sized company it is impossible to manufacture their own escapements and power barrels. The technology involved is too complex to warrant anything below high volumes.

Some companies like TAG Heuer have found a way around that by buying these components either ready-to-install or partially made from the few existing third party suppliers like Seiko for some of their movements. It is a way out of the bind and takes you only so far as the suppliers are willing to commit to volumes.

Another way is to revive and improve vintage movements. There is an abundant supply of parts and components as well as of ébauches (movement kits) for many of these movements. Especially for those out of the early to mid 1970s when they were manufactured in very large numbers just prior to the coming of the quartz movement. If you travel down this route you might be able to bring a movement into production again at about 60% of what it would take to bring a movement from the drawing board into mass-production.

So if you want to do something in numbers open up your purse and lay back enjoying the way your money is frittering away…..

Interesante, muy interesante. :whist::

Pues gracias de nuevo por pararte a ayudarme en la búsqueda y gracias también por tu interesante descubrimiento.

Se q.ue hay un cretina,no se el modelo pero estaba muy bien y en el precio

Está descatalogado, por desgracia pero sí, era un modelo precioso.

He encontrado un Hami, aunque tiene una estética particular, tipo "Riva", que pueda no ser del gusto de muchos. Puesto en casa serían unos 700 euros y algo.

lostlink.jpg

[h=3]
lostlink.jpg
[/h]

Lo había visto en Chrono24 por un precio un poco más alto pero su estética no me acaba de convencer.

Estado
Hilo cerrado

Hilos similares

Atrás
Arriba Pie