• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

omega speedmaster racing cart

• Iniciador del hilo rizikwatches
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
R

rizikwatches

Novat@
Sin verificar
hola forero acabo de adquirir un nuevo reloj en mi coleccion un omega speedmaster racing cart pero tengo una duda la cual no he podido resolver en la web. porque este reloj aparece como reloj de la linea de michael schumaher, el reloj viene en un atril con ruedas f1 firmadas schumaher y ademas con una carta de precentacion del pilot de precentacion.
pero en un anuncio en la paguina chrono24.com lo anuncian como reloj en comemmoracion al piloto michael andretti .

mi duda es si mi reloj es un schumaher o no. saludos

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

Seguro que sale algun compañero y te responde, yo no lo sé.
Pero el reloj es muy chulo, enHorabuena por la adquisición.

pues no estoy seguro... pero juraría que todos lso que he visto tienen las esfera negra y roja o roja y negra.....

Jamás he visto una azul

Pero aqui hablan del Blue Schumacher

lostlink.jpg

salutes

The CART speedmasters

I maintain that there never was a BLUE Schumacher watch.
When it was initially released ( 10 February 1997 in New York, with Michael Andretti & Thomas Stafford in a replica of the "Moon Jeep" ) the Blue version, was clearly marked as a "CART" version via a "CART" symbol & chequered flag on the sub-dial @ 06:00.

smallcartdial.jpg

The picture above was borrowed from eBay"

There is no doubting that this is NOT a Schumacher watch. It was advertised by Michael Andretti & although it came in very similar looking Tyre packaging the marking on the tyres was different. ( "CART" Symbol & no Schumacher signature). According to Omega SAGA, this watch has an 1143 movement.

smallcartall.jpg

There is also a limited edition version of this watch. This version was released on the 6th of September 1997. From the front it looks identical to the previous version. However the rear looks like this :-
smallcart-ltd-1.jpg

This model was limited to 125 pieces, each piece being individually marked & coming with a certificate The packaging is slightly different. The picture I'm using here came from eBay & not everything shown here came with this watch originally. ( e.g the red box, white credit card holder & watch stand), but check out the right tyre. This one is marked "SWISS TIMING"
smallcart-ltd-2.jpg

And, finally, there are Blue Speedmasters available WITHOUT the "CART" logo. ( I have a picture of one on this page). I can hear, you thinking " The Bloody Idiot, has fogotten that one".
Again according to Omega SAGA, this watch was released in 1998. They refer to it as the "Speedmaster Automatic 'CART', with a Blue dial, without Logo". That settles the discussion as far as I'm concerned.

smallbluedial.jpg

I HAVE seen a picture of Michael Schumacher wearing a BLUE speedmaster, but I still maintain my stance that the BLUE versions are "CART" models & NOT Schumacher models.
I cannot prove however that Blue Models were sold with or without Schumacher papers.

http://www.old-omegas.com/schuey.html

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie