• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Hello from Germany - searching for infos of the oceana

• Iniciador del hilo picasso
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
picasso

picasso

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hi,

sorry that i cannot post in spanish:). I live in Germany and found in german rolex forum pictures of the oceana from Mr. Pita.
From there i found this forum. It would be great if you could give me more information about this very interesting watch....thank you:ok::
Chris

Hello, picasso.

You can contact Mr. Pita in this forum by sending him a private message (he is a registered member whit the nick "Pita") or by clicking his ad and sending him an email. I do not know if he understands English, though.

Maybe there are some posts about the Oceana in the forum which you can find using the searching engine, but I understand they are in Spanish... ::bash:: :D

If this is ok with you, please post your queries in this thread and we will be pleased to pass them on to Mr. Pita for you and then translate his replies into English.

Welcome to the forum. Take care!

Welcome, Picasso. I hope you´ll enjoy here.

Hallo Du!
Willkommen zu unsere freundiche Forum.
Bitte, legt dich hin und geniss von alles was du willst. (Uhren, selbsverständlich!)

Thank you for the welcome....is there a subforum where i could find possible oceana threads? I heard there will be a forum's oceana, is that true? Thx again,
Chris

Thank you for the welcome....is there a subforum where i could find possible oceana threads? I heard there will be a forum's oceana, is that true? Thx again,
Chris

I do not think so. I am sure that the posts are dispersed all over the general forum... :D

ok, Voy a aprender español:D:cool1:

Chris

Hi Picasso, welcome.
Come in and please take a seat :D
I've never heard about an Oceana subforum, neither at present nor at short future.
Probably, what you have heard. is about the existence of some subforums dedicated to special watches performed by Pita for this forum, called RE watches (RE1 and RE2 by Pita), but not the Oceana.
By the way, and as far as I know, the guy that has the tightest relationship with Pita is our boss (Goldoff). Maybe he has some info not "classified" :D :D
I'm more than happy to see people from abroad interested in Pita's work :ok::

Hello Manolo, I´m Marco Antonio How are you?

Kisses

Saludos

Not too bad, not too bad... :D

Well , this thread is indeed becoming a little "abstract", like Don Pablo's paintings ::bxd:: ::Dbt::

Welcome to the forum, best thing you can do is to do a search with the word "oceana", but there is not much info either, we are all expecting a big announcement from Mr Pita, the future "RE3", which may (or may not) be somehow related to the Oceana, but that is just a conjecture at this stage....

Regards

Recuerdan el caso del portugués que escribía en su lengua natal?
Recuerdan que le contestaron muchos de nosotros?
En mi caso particular, traté de ayudarlo, indicándole algunos links donde puede traducir sus posts al español y publicarlos en nuestra lengua. Lo mismo hice en este caso.
Entiendo que el inglés es un idioma "casi" internacional, y que muchos de nosotros dominamos esa lengua, pero advierto cierta diferencia "preferencial" en este caso respecto del anterior.

Yo lo hago porqué mi madre es Inglesa, no vayas a pensar mal.
Saludos

Hello picasso and welcome to the forum.
You can find some info about Pita and the Oceana at Purist´s web.
I let you some links.
lostimage.jpg

lostimage.jpg

Yo lo hago porqué mi madre es Inglesa, no vayas a pensar mal.
Saludos

Hola Holdover, no pienso mal en absoluto, al contrario, si te fijas bien en lo que digo, no estoy criticando la cálida bienvenida que se le da al amigo alemán (de hecho le mandé un privado, saludándolo y dandole la bienvenida). Me parece estupendo que demostremos nuestra cordialidad y creo que debería ser así en todos los casos. Es solo que, si te fijas bien en el post que he mencionado del forero protugues, solo por escribir en portugues, le han contestado cosas tales como "...si entras en en foro en español, pues debes hablar en español..." o "...no puedes llegar como invitado por primera vez y decir que deberían cambiar los muebles de la casa...", etc. distinta ha sido la reacción en este caso. Solo me parece que el trato debería ser igualitario. Tanto al forero portugues, como en este caso, al alemán, les he mandado un privado con un link, donde pueden traducir sus textos al español y luego postearlos en nuestro idioma, ya que estoy seguro de que muchos foreros no dominan la lengua de Shakespeare.
Entiendes mi punto de vista?
Saludos cordiales

Hola Holdover, no pienso mal en absoluto, al contrario, si te fijas bien en lo que digo, no estoy criticando la cálida bienvenida que se le da al amigo alemán (de hecho le mandé un privado, saludándolo y dandole la bienvenida). Me parece estupendo que demostremos nuestra cordialidad y creo que debería ser así en todos los casos. Es solo que, si te fijas bien en el post que he mencionado del forero protugues, solo por escribir en portugues, le han contestado cosas tales como "...si entras en en foro en español, pues debes hablar en español..." o "...no puedes llegar como invitado por primera vez y decir que deberían cambiar los muebles de la casa...", etc. distinta ha sido la reacción en este caso. Solo me parece que el trato debería ser igualitario. Tanto al forero portugues, como en este caso, al alemán, les he mandado un privado con un link, donde pueden traducir sus textos al español y luego postearlos en nuestro idioma, ya que estoy seguro de que muchos foreros no dominan la lengua de Shakespeare.
Entiendes mi punto de vista?
Saludos cordiales
Thank you again for the welcome, with further posts i will put below the spanish version via a online translator, i hope that is ok.....and thank you for the links!
Gracias una vez más por la acogida, con más puestos i pondrá debajo de la versión inglesa a través de un traductor en línea, espero que está bien ..... y gracias por los enlaces!

Thank you again for the welcome, with further posts i will put below the spanish version via a online translator, i hope that is ok.....and thank you for the links!
Gracias una vez más por la acogida, con más puestos i pondrá debajo de la versión inglesa a través de un traductor en línea, espero que está bien ..... y gracias por los enlaces!

Hi again Picasso, you don´t need to thank us, we are here to help you. However, this is a spanish forum, and may be many members just can´t "read" english. It´s easy, you did it well, just try the link I´ve given to you, choose the source and the target language and then, just write in your native (or english) language. Translate it into spanish, "cut and paste" and that´s it, here we go !!! :ok::
Again, welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your membership :ok::
Best regards !!!

Hola Chris...

Hi,

sorry that i cannot post in spanish:). I live in Germany and found in german rolex forum pictures of the oceana from Mr. Pita.
From there i found this forum. It would be great if you could give me more information about this very interesting watch....thank you:ok::
Chris

In English:

The Oceana is being developed by Sr. Pita. It is a 42mm case and will be offered to the public soon. The watch uses the Pita patented movement winding system, TSM, that allows the watch to be wound and set by the base of the case. There is no crown. Sr. Pita believes this design will help set a deep depth rating for this watch (still to be tested). The current designs I have seen use a colored star for the second hand. The colors are chosen because they are filtered out at various depths (i.e., as we go deeper in the water we loose the ability to see color). I would suggest you come back to this forum. Once it is available, it will probably get announced.

DaveB

Si legt es imperativo ¿no sobraría la t?

In English:

The Oceana is being developed by Sr. Pita. It is a 42mm case and will be offered to the public soon. The watch uses the Pita patented movement winding system, TSM, that allows the watch to be wound and set by the base of the case. There is no crown. Sr. Pita believes this design will help set a deep depth rating for this watch (still to be tested). The current designs I have seen use a colored star for the second hand. The colors are chosen because they are filtered out at various depths (i.e., as we go deeper in the water we loose the ability to see color). I would suggest you come back to this forum. Once it is available, it will probably get announced.

DaveB

Well, I think that later protoypes have let apart that coloured star shaped second hand. But those have been months ago, maybe Aniceto has changed something in the design and we don't know....yet :)

Well, I think that later protoypes have let apart that coloured star shaped second hand. But those have been months ago, maybe Aniceto has changed something in the design and we don't know....yet :)
I heard it will get the star, but with 3 sides instead of 6.
e oído que recibirá la estrella, pero con 3 lados en lugar de 6.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie