• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

hay algo mas impresionante?

• Iniciador del hilo rusi
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
R

rusi

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
hola colegas, mirat estas fotos :drool::drool::drool:, moderno, elegante, original, impresionante hay algo mejor?

::bash::::bash::::bash::tienen un problema , que no los puedo comprar

saludos,,

Personalmente me gustan muy poco, por no decir nada.

¿Qué tamaño tiene la caja? Parece que está muy descompensada en relación al ancho de la correa.

a mi me parecen más bien feos...

están bien pero cualquier Breitling(por poner un ejemplo) me gusta mucho mas....

son de la marca clerc la caja es de 44mm,
esta claro que no tenemos el mismo gusto

No me llaman nada la atención. :S

Pues no me gustan...nada. A la pregunta, pues sí, los hay más impresionantes, jejeje.

A mi ni frio ni calor.......totalmente prescindibles.......saludos

Respondiendo a tu pregunta; sí.

Pero para gusto, los relojes...

:)

Pues si, un montonisimo de ellos :D

:hmm:::Dbt:: :huh: lo siento pero no me gustaron...saludos

Pues.....no me gustan

Siento coincidir con mis compañeros, pero es que no me gustan nada :pardon:. Lo que pasa es que tu afirmación está mal planteada porque, como es una cosa subjetiva, si para ti no hay nada mejor pues tienes toda la razón del mundo :ok::

Si a ti te gustan me alegro, como dice el refran, para gustos los colores.

pues YO creo que si que hay de mejores. Vamos, casi seguro, seguro, seguro.

les veo un poco rancios , no pongo en duda que sean buenos relojes , pero .... no me hacen nada :nea::nea:

Lo siento, a mí no me dicen absolutamente nada.
Claro que, si a tí te gustan...a disfrutarlos!!!
(si los compras, claro)
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

No me encantan, por decirlo de otra forma

Jejejee, a mi tampoco me gustan, pero claro me gustan mas bien pocos .... :D

Un saludo

Pues esos en cuestión no se pero estos de la misma firma....

NEW MODEL: The Clerc Odyssey
posticon.gif
May 26, 2007 - 04:58 AM
blank.gif
[SIZE=+2]A CLERC ODYSSEY[/SIZE]

ODYSSEY. The contemporary watchmaker presents ODYSSEY, a powerful and authentic new creation. On today’s competitive Haute Horlogerie scene, the Clerc collection is distinguished by a unique capacity for stylistic, technical and mechanical innovation.

Inspired by space research and exploration, Odyssey is an original creation blending a decidedly modern approach with the noblest watchmaking traditions.

Odyssey features a complex case structure that blends high technology materials such as grade 5 titanium, high grade steel and carbon with rare precious metals such as palladium or red gold. It introduces a patented world premiere lateral sliding system that alternatively protects crown, pusher, and inner rotating bezel turning mechanism. This spectacular timepiece houses an exclusive self-winding 45 jewel double barrel manufacture movement with retrograde date, visible balance wheel and power reserve indicator to 120 hours. Each Odyssey is individually numbered and manufactured in Switzerland.

CLERC : Passion, Innovation and Craftsmanship.

A passion undimmed since 1874 Founded in 1874 and based in Geneva, CLERC is endowed with a rich and inventive heritage to which unique creations continue to bear witness. These include one-of-a-kind models crafted for crowned heads such as Princess Grace of Monaco, heads of state such as General de Gaulle and Khruschchev; and artists such as Maurice Chevalier, Salvador Dali and Paco Rabanne. In keeping with this longstanding tradition handed down from one generation to the next, Gérald Clerc cultivates the family passion for exceptional horology. The contemporary watchmaker is the driving force that is propelling the Brand, distinguished by what has become an internationally recognized signature.

Stylistic and mechanical innovation. Watches carrying the CLERC hallmark stand out for their unique, authentic and powerful personality. CLERC manufactures an exclusive and limited selection of mechanical watches offering a broad range of complications and original functions. Several CLERC creations can lay claim to the title of “world première”. Some bespoke models are developed and crafted on request.

Swiss craftsmanship. CLERC watches are hand-made in Switzerland according to the highest standards of Haute Horlogerie. Rolex, Vacheron Constantin and Jaeger-LeCoultre were successively associated in the making of many watches for CLERC until the 1970s. At that point, CLERC intensified the development of its own exclusive and patented models. Among other honours, CLERC watches have been awarded the prestigious “Clé de Genève” seal, testifying to the peerless quality of its watch exteriors as well as to the Genevan origin of its creations.

CLERC – ODYSSEY Reference ODY111

Movement:
Exclusive manufactory-made automatic double-barrel Clerc C200 calibre, 45 rubies, 28,800 VPH.
120-hour power reserve
Chamfered Côtes de Genève bridges, blue screws and black PVD rotor
Visible balance.

Functions:
Hours, minutes, seconds, retrograde date, power reserve indicator

Case:
Polished grade 5 titanium and brushed grade 5 black titanium with high grade steel. /
White ceramic and grade 5 black titanium with high grade steel. /
18K red gold and brushed grade 5 black titanium with high grade steel. /
Palladium Pd950 and brushed grade 5 black titanium with high grade steel. /

Interior rotating bezel
Patented sliding device to alternatively protect push-piece and crowns
44/43mm, glare-proofed curved sapphire crystal, exhibition back, water resistant to 100 metres.

Dial:
Skeleton, with visible balance
Retrograde date between 1 and 4 o’clock
Power reserve indicator at 6 o’clock
Machined CuZn33 brass with 2200hv PVD and nickel underlay
Superluminova markers

Strap/Bracelet:
Rubber with folding clasp / Black grade 5 titanium and steel / 18K red gold and steel

Clerc will be distributed in the USA by PK Time Group. For more information, please call (212) 397-1662.

ClercOdyssey01.jpg

Additional photos

ClercOdyssey02.jpg

ClercOdyssey03.jpg

ClercOdyssey04.jpg

ClercOdyssey05.jpg

ClercOdyssey06.jpg

ClercOdyssey07.jpg

ClercOdyssey08.jpg

ClercOdyssey09.jpg

ClercOdyssey10.jpg

ClercOdyssey11.jpg

Tourbillon

ClercOdyssey12.jpg

Los veo raros, pero si a ti te gustan, adelante!!!!! Es una marca cara o barata??? Saludos, e.

Por suerte para mi, creo que sí que hay cosas mejores, o por lo menos, mucho más bonitas. Pero ya sabemos todos como es eso de los gustos personales:D

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie