• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Grand Seiko - nuevos modelos

• Iniciador del hilo AGarcia
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
A

AGarcia

Baneado
Sin verificar
[h=1][/h]
RLS1603-01
March 17, 2016
[h=2]Grand Seiko expands its horizons[/h]Since its creation in 1960, every Grand Seiko watch has demonstrated a consistent commitment to the pure essentials of watchmaking. Precision, legibility, comfort and durability are the attributes that have always defined Grand Seiko, and always will.
Consistency is, however, no enemy of creativity and, for 2016, Grand Seiko proudly presents two new creations that take the essential values of Grand Seiko in new, exciting and creatively rewarding directions.

lostimage.jpg

Spring Drive Chronograph, SBGC017

[h=3]A new Spring Drive sports collection: The Black Ceramic Limited Edition[/h]Practicality and durability are vital attributes of all the best sports watches and are also core values of Grand Seiko, so what could be more appropriate than to fuse them together into a new sports watch series? There are four models, each one a limited edition. All use Spring Drive GMT calibers and two feature chronographs. The materials and five-piece construction are designed for strength and lightness. The inner case is made from high-intensity titanium and the outer shells and bezel are zirconia ceramic which is stronger and tougher than any other fine ceramic and seven times harder on the Vickers scale than stainless steel. This combination of materials makes the case 25% lighter than stainless steel and virtually impervious to scratches. While the black color is new to Grand Seiko, the clear ridges on the facets of the case and the diamond-cut hands and markers make the watches instantly recognizable as Grand Seiko.
lostimage.jpg

The movements are specially adjusted to deliver an even higher level of precision, ±10 seconds a month, and the Grand Seiko lion in 18K gold graces the oscillating weight to symbolize the enhanced accuracy. The green dial model also conveys a subtle symbol of the provenance of this new design. The fir tree motif on the dial was inspired by the Onbashira festival that is held every six years in Suwa, near the studio where the watch is made. The centerpiece of this festival is the carrying of huge fir trees down the mountainside to the shrine, where they are raised as symbols of the shrine’s renewal and its 1200 year old tradition.

[h=3]A new Spring Drive masterpiece from the Micro Artist Studio[/h]
lostimage.jpg

Spring Drive Eight-day Power Reserve

This is the very first Grand Seiko watch to have been created by the celebrated Micro Artist Studio in Seiko’s facility in Shiojiri in the Nagano prefecture of central Japan. Known until now mainly for its Spring Drive Minute Repeater, Sonnerie and Eichi watches for Credor, the Micro Artist Studio is proud to contribute to the growing reputation of Grand Seiko and has developed a remarkable Spring Drive caliber that offers an eight-day power reserve with the Studio’s trademark quality of materials and finishing. Three barrels are integrated to extend the power reserve.

lostimage.jpg

On the back, a sapphire case back allows a clear view of the exquisite finishing of the one-piece bridge, the rubies and the power reserve indicator. This one-piece bridge ensures the precise positioning of each wheel in the gear train and maximizes the efficiency of the transmission of power from the barrels. Its rigidity also prevents distortion in the event of impact or other shock. The bridge traces the outline of Mt. Fuji and the highly polished rubies and tempered blue screws evoke the lights of the city of Suwa below the Studio’s home. The case is made of a special platinum that can be polished to a sparkling mirror finish using our Zaratsu technique, itself adapted for working with platinum.

The dial is remarkable. Like the diamond-dust sparkle of snow that shimmers in the morning light in the clear mountain air of the area around the Studio, the dial glistens with a subtle and unusual beauty. The five-faceted hour and minutes hands, one of the iconic characteristics of Grand Seiko, are longer than those on any previous Grand Seiko watches.

Black Ceramic Limited Edition: SBGC015, 017, SBGE037, 039

lostimage.jpg

SBGC015
lostimage.jpg

SBGE037
lostimage.jpg

SBGE039
Caliber specifications: 9R96 Spring Drive Chronograph GMT(SBGC015, 017),
9R16 Spring Drive GMT(SBGE037, 039)
Driving system: Automatic with manual winding mechanism
Power reserve: 72 hours
Accuracy: ±0.5 seconds per day (±10 seconds per month)
GMT hand
Chronograph up to 12 hours (9R96)
Number of jewels: 50 jewels (9R96), 30 jewels (9R16)
Specifications: SBGC015, 017, SBGE037, 039High-intensity titanium and ceramic case
High definition dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Screw see-through case back, Screw-down crown
Water resistance: 10 bar
Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
Diameter: 46.4mm, Thickness: 16.1mm (SBGC015, 017) 15.0mm (SBGE037, 039)
Crocodile strap with three-fold clasp with push button releaseApproximate recommended retail prices in Europe: 13,500 Euro (SBGC015, 017), 11,000 Euro (SBGE037, 039)
Limited edition: 600 pcs (SBGC017), 500 pcs (SBGC015, SBGE037, 039)

Spring Drive 8 Day Power Reserve: SBGD001
Caliber specifications: 9R01 Spring DriveDriving system: Manual winding
Power reserve: 8 days (192 hours)
Accuracy: ±0.5 second per day (±10 seconds per month)
Power reserve indicator
Independent hour hand adjustment
Number of jewels: 56 jewels
Number of parts: 307
Outer diameter: 37.0mm, Thickness: 7.1mmSpecifications: SBGD001Platinum 950 case
High definition dual-curved box shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Screw see-through case back
Water resistance: 10 bar
Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
Diameter: 43.0mm, Thickness: 13.2mm
Crocodile strap with three-fold clasp with push button release
Approximate recommended retail price in Europe: 60,000 Euro

Cronos, cajas ceramicas, hay algunos modelos nuevos interesantes.

Saludos

Gracias por compartirlos:drool:

Madre mia, Antonio!!!!
Ese Spring Drive masterpiece... :drool:

Guapísimos.....
lostimage.jpg

Y este?
1000 unidades a la venta en USA [emoji17]

Muy bonitos, lo que no me acaba de gustar es la reserva de marcha. Los precios... Otro cantar.

Muy bonitos,,me gustaron mucho,,,el verde me paraecio tremendo.Gracias por mostrarlos.

Son n preciosos. Pero jo...vaya precios que gastan.
Pero el Black cerámic 015 es una maravilla.

Madre mia, Antonio!!!!
Ese Spring Drive masterpiece... :drool:

A mí ese me pone ojitos.... pero el resto, menudo despropósito de diseño. Subesferas descentradas en el crono, y esa reserva de marcha a las siete en los solo hora y GMT.... Nada nuevo, tendrán su público, pero estéticamente en mi opinión se equivocan.

Qué pasada... me encantan los cronos pero ese masterpiece:drool:

Saludos

El verde es uno de los relojes más bonitos que ha visto.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Quitando el del platino, los demás un poco puff.

Sólo me gusta el de platino. Los otros modelos me parecen un fiasco. Me siguen encantado los modelos Grand Seiko de años pasados; pero este año, a mi modo de ver, la han pifiado pero bien.

Están muy bien, pero de precio se pasan.:ops:

Solo me gusta el de platino pero no me gusta nada su precio.

El verde me encanta

Pues a mi me gustan.

No entraré en los precios, pero me encantaría tener un spring drive.

El de dial de diamante lo veo muy elegante.

Impresionantes es poco decir. Una verdadera pasada.

Me gusta, pero los precios creo que se pasan

Guapísimos.....
lostimage.jpg

Y este?
1000 unidades a la venta en USA [emoji17]

Precioso se parece a mis Meisterstuck de MB.
No lo conocía gracias por presentarlo.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Relojes para soñar..
Desgraciadmente fuera de mi alcance.

Quién pudiera!... Bueno yo, si me toca la primitiva de hoy:whist::

Relojes con mucho pedigrí , muy bonitos.

A mí ese me pone ojitos.... pero el resto, menudo despropósito de diseño. Subesferas descentradas en el crono, y esa reserva de marcha a las siete en los solo hora y GMT.... Nada nuevo, tendrán su público, pero estéticamente en mi opinión se equivocan.
De acuerdo. Los cronos han mejorado estéticamente mucho todo menos la esfera, en especial los pulsadores, pero lo de la esfera es un poema. Vaya sopa de agujas ( he contado ocho ) y subesferas ...

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie