• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Citizen Mission Antartica

• Iniciador del hilo Mixe
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
M

Mixe

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Hola a todos,

Que me decis del Citizen Mission Antarica, es una maravilla de titanio, edicion especial de 1000 unidades.
Aguien lo tiene??

Muy bonito, y eso que no soy muy de Citizen. Felicidades por la compra! :ok::

Nunca visto ni oido.encima eco-drive.Poderoso:clap: :clap:

es titanio duratect muy duro y resistente y yo tengo uno. me costó muchisimo conseguirlo y finalmente lo compré en japon gracias a la ayuda de seiya que pujó por mi en una subasta.

existen dos variantes, esfera negra y esfera azul. el mio es negro.

el cristal es un zafiro abombado, los indices grandes y muy muy luminosos (no es el clasico verde, sino un azul tipico de citizen).

la corona es roscada, protegida y muy facil de operar.

el reloj es muy ligero y el bisel dentado mas agresivo a la vista casi que el del monster. hace un click fuerte al girar, y no se mueve ni por error ni casi cuando lo intentas mover a posta a menos que lo hagas con firmeza.

el reloj esta protegido contra campos magneticos (15000), sumergible 200m, muy ligero y duro, se carga con la luz (toda la esfera es fotosensible) y aguanta mas de lo que te sé decir.

para mi, el mejor cuarzo que puedes comprar.

¿y en qué orden de precios anda este reloj tan exclusivo y práctico?

Me gusta tela, pero tela.

Yo lo tengo también en negro, muy dificil de conseguir por cierto.

saludos

¿y en qué orden de precios anda este reloj tan exclusivo y práctico?

se han vendido dos en el sales, busca y resuelve tu duda.

como son artículos limitados, su precio en lugar de bajar... sube. pueden andar entre 300 y 400 euros. yo no vendería el mio por menos de 500 porque lo uso mucho en verano y estoy muy satisfecho con el... otra cosa es que las circunstancias me obliguen a venderlo.

Lo siento pero con ese bisel me parece una llanta de camión.:yuck::

Pero bueno ya viendo todas las bondades que han descrito por ahi pues si que es un reloj especial.

Saludos!

Revision extraida de TIMEZONE (ingles)

la foto denota su procedencia:

lostimage.jpg

pronto la traducire. de momento en ingles:

I personally feel that a decent review cannot be written until the owner/wearer has lived with a watch for a month or so. I'm really enthused about this latest purchase and would like to provide my initial impressions and photos of the watch. I intend to write a more thorough review at a later time.First, I want to make note of those things that either were not visible in website photos or that I simply overlooked.

The GMT hour indicator is a dull orange color, not red. I may have assumed (and yes, I know what people say about not assuming) that it was red because my previous Eco-Drive GMT did have a red GMT hand. In any case,
I really like the muted orange used not only on the GMT hand but also on the hour markers. The minimalist skeletonized GMT hand is fairly subdued so that it does not distract from reading the normal time, but it is easy to spot if you look for it. This is important to me because I really did not buy the watch for the GMT feature, and it is nice that it doesn't get in the way of reading the normal time.None of the photos I looked at showed a side-view of the crown.

It has the Promaster arrow-insignia on it. Although I would have preferred the titanium bracelet, I decided to get the nylon strap to keep the price down. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the strap has leather backing, making it more comfortable than the nylon itself. During the first day of wear, I honestly thought I would have to remove the strap because it was so uncomfortably stiff, but, after a few days of wear and some extra bending of the strap, it feels quite comfortable. The strap has a titanium "keeper" which does a good job of keeping the end of the strap from poking out or otherwise getting caught on clothing. The adjustment holes on the strap have metallic (I don't know if they are titanium or stainless steel) eyelets which are set about 7 mm apart, a little too far apart for making fine adjustments in the sizing of the strap.

Luckily, the strap fits rather nicely on my wrist.The sapphire crystal is
slightly domed (not visible in any of the photos I looked at) and the face has a honey-comb texture which I did not expect. I like the crystal but am still deciding if I can live with the face texturing. It really is subtle enough that I don't notice it unless I am looking closely at the watch face.The bezel is very nice, with raised numerals and markers, as well as some pronounced texturing in the form of raised squarish blocks that make for extremely easy manipulation. The bezel moves solidly in one- minute intervals. One disappointment with the watch is that the bezel is ever so slightly out of line with the numerals on the face (i.e., so the 0 position on the bezel doesn't exactly match up with the 12:00 o'clock marker), but that is a minor problem. The second hand lines up nicely with most, not all, of the markings on the face.I love the perfectly textured cylindrical crown which is easy to grip and turn while not having any "sharp" surfaces. Use of the crown is sloppy when adjusting the date and/or hour hand; a lot of rotational movement is needed to get the date or hour hand to advance. That is a rather minor inconvenience. By the way, the hour hand can be set without disrupting the GMT and minutes hand, which should be very handy for a traveller adjusting the hour for local time.

The date window is unobtrusive though very small.Luminosity of the hands and markers is great. I like the combination of numerals at the 6, 9 and 12
positions with "dots" for the hours in between. Should make reading the time a snap in light or dark situations.So far, I am extremely pleased with the watch and have enjoyed wearing it. Based on prior experiences with Eco-Drive watches, it should be very accurate and maintenance free (no need to wind the watch, no batteries to replace). It took about twelve hours before the watch got out of its low-charge warning mode (second hand moves in two-second intervals) but it should be fine now.

Especificaciones

Citizen Promaster Mission Antarctica Collectors Web Page
1000 pieces (of each color dial) were made of this model to commemorate the 1998 to 2001 scientific expedition to Antarctica
(They were very Limited Production watches)
Came with either Black (PMX56-2601), or Blue Dial (PMX56-2602), and with Titanium Bracelet or Kevlar strap <hr align="left" color="#ff0000" size="1" width="80%">
Specifications of this watch
1. 40 mm bezel diameter & 44mm case diameter without crown
2. Quartz solar powered battery, ECO-Drive technology
3. Caliber B876; charge lasts 6 months in complete darkness; never need to change battery

4. Date and dual time indicator (GMT) Low battery indicator, second hand leaps every two seconds
5. 20ATM Water resistant; screw in crown
6. Case made of Duratect, a titanium based metal
7. Blue or Black dial with sapphire crystal
8. Unidirectional rotating bezel
9. Large size MA straps with Kevlar underneath the straps
10. Luminous hands and numerals

11. Antimagnetic 16000 gauss

Features
This watch is an analog solar-powered watch containing a solar cell in its face that drives the watch by converting
light energy into electrical energy. It is also equipped with a dual time function that enables simultaneous display
of two times by independently correcting the hour hand only.

Última edición:
Chulo, chulo, chulo...

De todos los citizen, el mas bonito. Yo he conseguido uno hace poco en Japon, pero lo suyo me costo.
Un saludo

creo que no los has tenido en la mano por lo que dices.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie