• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Audi Tachoscope®

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Tim

Tim

Habitual
Sin verificar
Tradition and innovation –the Audi centennial watch

Ingolstadt – 100 years of Audi. An exceptional anniversary is being celebrated with an exceptional timekeeper – the Tachoscope, the new Audi centennial watch. It embodies the incomparable spirit of the brand: tradition and innovation, design and precision, sophistication and perfection. A masterpiece of watchmakers’ artistry, this push-piece chronograph with tachometer function has a manufacture caliber and a unique design.

“The Tachoscope is a tribute to 100 years of Audi,” explains Rupert Stadler, Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG. “This timekeeper is a masterpiece of the watchmaker’s craft, a product of passion for mechanical precision. And, it symbolizes the strong roots of our powerful brand.” Audi Design was responsible for styling this exclusive timekeeper, in collaboration with Chronoswiss, its Munich-based development and production partner. Like Audi, Chronoswiss is dedicated to precision and the utmost quality.

DATA

Model: Tachoscope
Automatic wristwatch chronograph with regulator dial face and tachometer, with integral push-piece

Reference: CHA 1521 W and CHA 1520

Display: Hours, minutes, second, chrono-center seconds, tachymeter scale

Housing: Solid 26-part housing, special Audi Design crown with integral push-piece (monopulsante) with replaceable seal system, exclusive design reserved for Chronoswiss, crown set in the solid housing material, diameter 42.80 mm, height: 11.80 mm; screwed, polished bezel with beveled edges and anti-reflective sapphire glass on one side, screwed strap holding bridges with the patented Autobloc system and special
screws (Audi Design), water resistant up to 3 atm, incl. at the setting mechanism; mid-section with horns and brushed finish; upper housing section, push-piece, mid-section surface and beveled edge all polished to a high gloss.

Movement: Manufacture caliber C. 125 (enlarged rotor with dia. 28.00 mm and ring with pearled finish around the movement), automatic winding mechanism, dia. 28,00 mm (11 ¾“), 30 jewels, Incabloc shock rotection, 35-hour power reserve, 3 Hz., 21,600 A/h (oscillations), ratchet mechanism (installed on the dial face side) with kinetic operation, central chrono wheel mounted on ball bearings (for the first time in chronograph design), skeletonized rotor designed by Audi, individually numbered and engraved with the years 909 - 2009 and the four Audi rings logo.

Dial: Dial with enameled face and printed Arabic numerals (special Audi font); timer, hours and minutes recessed, Tachymeter scale with 1/6 second increments (360 graduations), blued steel hands, shape: “Type C”.

Limited edition: Total series of 100 timepieces; 65 in white gold and 35 in platinum.

Delivery scope: The Tachoscope is delivered in a box with a black piano finish. Included are also a watchmaker’s loupe and a special screwdriver for changing the watchband.

AL090042_large.jpg

AL090041_large.jpg

AL090043_large.jpg

Precioso reloj, cuando salió quise ir a por uno, pero era muuuuuuy difícil. Me parece un gran acierto. Feliz Navidad.

I dont like car brands that manufacture watches. The watch is very nice, but isn't for me.
Regards.

No es feo... pero audi lo que tiene que hacer es coches...

I dont like car brands that manufacture watches. The watch is very nice, but isn't for me.
Regards.

La marca del reloj es CHRONOSWISS, de la misma manera que PANERAI hace reojes para Ferrari

Biutiful guach :D:D

Es la única dedicatoria reljera automovilítisca que me gusta. Es realmente precioso...

Es realmente precioso...

Este ha de ser baratito eh? :whist::

Sí que es muy bonito, aunque más bien yo lo llamaría por su nombre de pila (además del apellido): CHRONOSWISS Audi Tachoscope®...

que precio tiene? a ver si vale mas el reloj que el coche:whist::

Este ha de ser baratito eh? :whist::

Price range: €14,900 to €24,900

Chronoswiss Tachoscope Audi Centennial edition
lostimage.jpg

The German car manufacturer Audi, which is busy celebrating the 100th anniversary of the marque, has recently partnered with the German watchmaker to present a branded version of the last year’s Chronoswiss Tachoscope regulateur chronograph watch. Just like all Audi’s (except, perhaps, the gorgeous R8 sports car) the restyled watch looks, well, just like an overpriced watch.

While the original Chronoswiss Chronoscope Ref. CH1523 with its silvered dial, blued Poire hands and vintage fonts, looked like homage to early chronograph watches, the Chronoswiss Tachoscope Audi Centennial edition edition looks like just another modern watch that you can find in abundance at any boutique in Geneva, Moscow or Dubai.
Yes, the watch has retained its basic regulator-style layout with centrally positioned minute hand and its vertically aligned hour and seconds sub-dials are still located at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock respectively.
And its only chronograph counter is still operated with a single pusher protruding through the winding crown.
chronoswiss-audi-tachoscope.jpg

However, the new hands and numerals look just too plain and simple.
Although said to be inspired by instruments of the 1930s Auto Union race cars, in reality they make this, err, product look more like a sophisticated (and hard to read!) pressure gauge, rather than an exquisite timekeeper that it initially was.
Like the original Chronoscope CH1523, the new special edition model is powered by the Chronoswiss Caliber 125 automatic chronograph movement.
Based on Enicar 165 caliber from the 1960s (the German brand acquired a bunch of them in the early 1990s,) the movement has its column-wheel chronograph switching mechanism mounted directly beneath the dial: homage to vintage chronographs from the XIX century.
chronoswiss-audi-tachoscope-dial.jpg

By the way, do you want to know how a real vintage-inspired timekeeper must look like?
Check the
lostlink.jpg
. That one does look like living classics in my humble opinion.
And they charge €14,900 and €24,900 for the white-gold and platinum versions of this. Well, somebody will even buy it, I suppose.
chronoswiss-audi-tachoscope-transparent-case-back.jpg

chronoswiss-audi-tachoscope-retail-box.jpg

The original Chronoswiss Chronoscope watch:
onoswiss-chronoscope-ch1523-regulateur-chronograph.jpg

Chronoswiss Tachoscope Audi Centennial edition watch’s specification :

Price range: €14,900 to €24,900
Movement: Caliber C.125 based on the Enicar 165 movement
Complications: Chronograph
Power reserve: 35 hours
Case material: white-gold or platinum, transparent caseback
Case dimensions: 38 mm
Case height: N/A
Dial: White
Water resistance: N/A
Strap: Black alligator strap with a folding clasp
Crystal: Sapphire

Aunque me parece muy bien el concepto, por esa pasta encuentras "Ferraris"= AP, JLC, VC, Langes...
Solo comentar que en este caso, Audi, pone en manos de una gran marca su reloj tributo.

Me gustan más los Mercedes :o)

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie