• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

My new Omega SMP 300

• Iniciador del hilo Karolewskiej
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
K

Karolewskiej

Quasi-forer@
Sin verificar
Hi friends,

I would like to show you my new SMP 300.

I hope you will enjoy pictures :)

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536-1.jpg

IMG_0548-1.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

8o8o8o

Great Photo of a great watch

Congratulations! And thanks for the pics.

Like a "Los Bravos" song:

Black is black
I want my baby back
It's gray, it's gray
Since she went away, Ooh-Ooh
What can I do
'Cause I-I-I-I-I'm feelin' blue

Mine is Blue!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Última edición:
I was thinking for ages, wondering which one I like more :) Finally I`ve decided to buy black one :ok::

Little offtop. Can you guys tell me how I can write PM to some user?

Hy!

If you want to sent a private message, you have to click in the nick of the member, and you will get the option "send a private message". It´s so easy.

Very nice watch, and beautifull pics. Enjoy it!

:Cheers:

Yes, but I don`t have that option. Maybe I have not enough post quantity?

To not make too big offtop, I will post some picture on Bonetto rubber :)

IMG_0033.jpg

¡¡Oh my God!! IS BEAUTIFULL, thank you very much for the pictures.

Hy!

If you want to sent a private message, you have to click in the nick of the member, and you will get the option "send a private message". It´s so easy.

Very nice watch, and beautifull pics. Enjoy it!

:Cheers:

Friend, can you help me figure what is wrong with those PM`s? I need to have some quantity of posts?

Great buy! Congrats on your new watch!!!!!!

congratulations it's beautiful.:ok::

Great shots :ok:: and better watch :ok::

Regards from Portugal

J V

Amazing pics

good job guy

great !!!! beautiful, i'm looking for one like this ;-)

Precioso reloj. El brazalete creo que tiene un punto ochentero que no me ha acabado de convencer nunca pero aparte de eso, es de los divers mas bonitos y con mas personalidad de Omega en los ultimos años. (muchísimo mas que los nuevos PO)

Sorry for my reply in Spanish... I like your watch. It owns the Omega NDA much more than the new Planet Oceans. just the bracelet is the only part I would change (it reminds me the 90´s )but is a great and nice watch. Congrats!

Última edición:
realy nice picture, are pro profesional for making this picture she are realy incredible like a studio an very clear, yes for answer you is 15 post and you can gice a private message, but also limited and all limit go out when you have hundred post k have a nice day..

Thanks you guys.

I`m totally amateur in taking pictures :)

Bracelet in fact is a little old style but is extremly comfortable :)

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie