• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

TAG Heuer Baselworld Preview

• Iniciador del hilo Calibre11
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Calibre11

Calibre11

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Hola,

Will anyone here be going to Basel this year? I am hoping to go and it would be great to meet some of you if you are coming along.

In the meantime, please see my preview of TAG Heuer and Baselworld, including some hints from CEO JC Babin on the new movement...

lostlink.jpg

Saludos

David

Thanks David. Yesterday I saw the post on WUS of JCB explaining this topic a bit ... but had not seen your article. Very interesting. :flirt:
I can not wait to see the 1887 ... The Carrera is the star of TAG Heuer chronograph, I think is the ideal candidate for this new mechanism. :whist::
A revolutionary mechanism! When TAG Heuer say this ... I want to see it! 8o
David, what are you going this year at Basel? If you're going, we can see us in person. :friends:

Regards and thanks for the news David.

Última edición:
Thanks Juan- yes, I hope to go, but nothing is confirmed yet.

Would certainly be good to meet up.

David

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie