• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Rose Gold Monaco V4

• Iniciador del hilo Calibre11
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Calibre11

Calibre11

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Amazing watch...but amazing price :clap::clap:

lostlink.jpg

4950703902_c3ced392ac.jpg

Great. Looks like a Richard Mille.

Thanks for sharing this great picture.

Yes, it does a bit. Much nicer than the original "all-silver" look of the Platinum V4

I agree with you. Much more beautiful than the silvered one. Anyway this a profesional picture. I would like to see amateurs pictures. By the way, ¿Which is the price?

Ok, I answer myself, I have seen the price in your web: Almost 70.000 €. What a pity not to be rich.

Última edición:
I agree with you. Much more beautiful than the silvered one. Anyway this a profesional picture. I would like to see amateurs pictures. By the way, ¿Which is the price?

Ok, I answer myself, I have seen the price in your web: Almost 70.000 €. What a pity not to be rich.

If they lend me one I'll be very happy to take some photos:ok::

CHF90,000...

Cool watch, i like it, its even nicer than the Monaco LS.
Hope they lend you one, to take amateurs photos.
Thanks for sharing!

Incredible watch, i like it the rose gold.
Thanks for the information.

Regards.

I agree that it looks better than the platinum one, mainly because the "engine bay" is black and nicely match the crocodile strap, and the contrast with the rose gold make really special and rather elegant. In my opinion I would keep the same dial and strap color, but I'll use a steel case rather than gold.

God! Amazing!! Very nice...thanks David...

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie