• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Carrera 1887- Changed Again

• Iniciador del hilo Calibre11
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Calibre11

Calibre11

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Has anyone here seen the Carrera 1887 in Spain yet? Looks like some markets already have the model, but others- like the US and maybe Spain- have to wait until Q1 next year.

But some good news- maybe. The design of the watch has been changed a little once again- more info here:

lostlink.jpg

The new design is the one on the right:

lostimage.jpg

Thanks for the info, calibre11 !!!! I prefer the design on the left.

Thanks calibre11, for me the changes are better. The new carrera is a must have.

Thank you.
I have been speaking with my CO the last week and they didn’t have information about the new 1887. I like more the new design.

Thank you. I really think that the right one is great.

I like the last one most, nice watch

my favourite is the one in the middle...

That also happens to be my favorite one...
I don't like the subdials on the one on the right, it's just not as classy as the one in the middle.
I think the best part about the watch is the Seiko movement.

dddmmm8:)

my favourite is the one in the middle...

The change is good!Thank you Calibre 11 for the informations!

Three CO in three different spanish cities has given me the same date for Calibre 1887: March.
I would prefer a final design with the tachymetre scale in the bezel, however, I think that among several models, Calibre 1887 will be the chosen.

Regards

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie