• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Me presento desde Faro

• Iniciador del hilo serrano*
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
S

serrano*

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hola todos!

Disculpame para presentarme en Ingles, pero yo no hablo español muy!!

I am French (with also Spanish blood in my veins) and I now live in Portugal.

Me too I love watches... After my first Sinn I started collecting watches. I am now lucky to own a few which I wear in a rotation, selling , buying or trading one from time to time. I prefer non-mainstream watches, German watches, but I'm a Seiko fan too.

I've been on the watchuseek forum for years, but always wanted to find a more European and close-to-home watch forum. I'm pleased to have found the Relojes Especiales forum...

I can't think of much else to say. I also have a passion for motorcycles. I do a lot of enduro riding in the local serra hence the login name Serrano.

I look forward to being part of this forum, although for that I really need to improve on my Spanish...

Saludos para todos

Serge

Hi, wellcome to the forum and excuse my poor english xD you are a thin like me, italian blood, born in argentina and living in spain ( a mix :D) hope you enjoy the stay, and here we are for anything you need, :)

Benvindo ao forum! you can try your Portuñol!

Graçias to you both. (I am trying hard with my Spanish, but it will be more like Portunõl I know!)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás
Arriba Pie