• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Para Le Mans

• Iniciador del hilo Jesús
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Jesús

Jesús

Gran Cruz al Mérito Forero
Sin verificar
Gran cruz
https://www.evo.co.uk/advice/21094/evo-on-social-media

The BMW M3 was, for a while, my entire life.

When it was launched back in 2000, the E46 car hit the sweet-spot like few cars have done before or since. I seemed to spend most of my life collecting them, nailing them, watching them win tests with casual disdain for anything built by Mercedes or Audi- and then delivering them back to Munich or Bracknell.

I hadn't seen this shot in years.

lostimage.jpg

It was taken in the south of France on a drive-back event for BMW GB. My friend Rowan Smith took it, and I think it perfectly captures the E46 M Car.

We drove back to the UK from Southern France, via Paris, then to Calais. These were the days when you could still travel fast in France, so being young and silly, we went as fast as the car would go most of the way, which was an indicated 168mph.

Thankfully, when Les Flicks inevitably caught us, we were back down below 120mph.

The trip to the cashpoint wasn't much fun.

What is about the E46 M3 that I still find so enticing? The styling, yes. That fizzy, effervescent induction noise, the proportions -yep, all of them.

I suppose it was just the general rightness for purpose. I remember thinking on that trip that the E46 M3 owner had no reason to be jealous of any other supercar owner. A large part of me still feels the same.

Chris Harris.

https://www.evo.co.uk/advice/21094/evo-on-social-media

The BMW M3 was, for a while, my entire life.

When it was launched back in 2000, the E46 car hit the sweet-spot like few cars have done before or since. I seemed to spend most of my life collecting them, nailing them, watching them win tests with casual disdain for anything built by Mercedes or Audi- and then delivering them back to Munich or Bracknell.

I hadn't seen this shot in years.

lostimage.jpg

It was taken in the south of France on a drive-back event for BMW GB. My friend Rowan Smith took it, and I think it perfectly captures the E46 M Car.

We drove back to the UK from Southern France, via Paris, then to Calais. These were the days when you could still travel fast in France, so being young and silly, we went as fast as the car would go most of the way, which was an indicated 168mph.

Thankfully, when Les Flicks inevitably caught us, we were back down below 120mph.

The trip to the cashpoint wasn't much fun.

What is about the E46 M3 that I still find so enticing? The styling, yes. That fizzy, effervescent induction noise, the proportions -yep, all of them.

I suppose it was just the general rightness for purpose. I remember thinking on that trip that the E46 M3 owner had no reason to be jealous of any other supercar owner. A large part of me still feels the same.

Chris Harris.

juas, lo leí el otro día...:clap:

MARAVILLOSO

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie