• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Antonov tiene el permiso de GM para ser accionista de SAAB

• Iniciador del hilo Jesús
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
Jesús

Jesús

Gran Cruz al Mérito Forero
Sin verificar
Gran cruz
lostlink.jpg

Sweden's National Debt Office (Riksgälden) is also expected to announced it has no objections to Antonov becoming a Saab shareholder, Sveriges Television (SVT) reported on Thursday afternoon.

While GM has cleared Antonov to become a part-owner of Saab, the US automaker has included a number of conditions.

GM's approval of Antonov is expected to pave the way for the European Investment Bank (EIB) to allow Saab to sell its factories to the Russian mogul for 270 million kronor ($44.6 million) and then rent the facilities back to the auto company.

The Debt Office and the Swedish government have already approved the deal, which is expected to help Saab overcome lingering financial problems.

Aún falta el ok del Banco Europeo de Inversiones, pero es un paso más hacia la salvación de SAAB :)

Ahora sólo falta el BEI...

https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/zweden-vladimir-antonov-is-geen-crimineel-42799

SWEDISH NATIONAL DEBT OFFICE ALLOWS VLADIMIR ANTONOV AS SHAREHOLDER IN SPYKER

Zeewolde, The Netherlands, 28 April 2011 – Spyker Cars N.V. (Spyker) confirms the announcement of the Swedish National Debt Office (NDO) to allow Vladimir Antonov as a shareholder of Spyker.

Victor Muller, CEO of Spyker and Chairman of Saab Automobile said:
“This is a great day for our company and for me personally. We worked relentlessly for 11 months to achieve the desired result: restore the reputation of Vladimir Antonov, who made so many valuable contributions to Spyker since 2007 as financier and shareholder. We are convinced he will be able to make such contributions again in the near future and look forward to the decisions of the Swedish Government, General Motors and the European Investment Bank (EIB), following the recommendation of the NDO which was the result of intense scrutinising.”

Vladimir Antonov, Chairman of Conversgroup said:
“I am very happy finally getting the recommendation from the NDO to the involved parties, being a future investor in Spyker. The past months of speculations around me, as an individual investor and my businesses has been exhausting. Clearly this has been a disturbing factor for many of my businesses. Finally we have managed to obtain a clean bill of health and we need to move fast forward to secure the cash flow of Saab Automobile. I hope all involved parties now further take on their responsibility so we can close all processes fast to secure the future of Saab Automobile.”

Spyker and Saab Automobile continue to work on securing funding. Saab Automobile is still in talks with the EIB and all parties involved on a solution to complete the sale of Saab Automobile Property AB (Saab Property). It is not yet certain whether the above parties will be able to fulfil all of the conditions of the EIB and finalize the sale of Saab Property.

In addition, Spyker and Saab Automobile are negotiating equity and debt financing and/or technology licensing with various strategic partners, including various Chinese car manufacturers. No commitments have been received to date.

... y alguna cosita más.

Última edición:
In addition, Spyker and Saab Automobile are negotiating equity and debt financing and/or technology licensing with various strategic partners, including various Chinese car manufacturers. No commitments have been received to date.[/I]

La posibilidad de que entraran los Chinos en esta historia ya la comente en el otro post de Saab. Es que no te creas que tienen muchas mas posibilidades porque con los 44 millones de vender las fabricas no llegan a final de año.

Lo tienen mal, pero que muy mal para continuar con la marca Saab.

La fabrica seguira funcionando, ya que si no el tal Antonov no querria comprarla. Si la compra, es porque tiene pensado hacer negocio con ella. O bien se pone a fabricar para otros, cosa que dudo en un "tiburon" o bien se la revende a otra marca con un suculento beneficio.

Existe una experiencia previa de marca legendaria europea comprada por magnate ruso que hace negocios (que se sepa) en la banca y que dirige por primera vez una empresa industrial del automóvil...

lostlink.jpg

Existe una experiencia previa de marca legendaria europea comprada por magnate ruso que hace negocios (que se sepa) en la banca y que dirige por primera vez una empresa industrial del automóvil...

lostlink.jpg

Si, pero TVR no es del tamaño de Saab. Con suculento tamaño, no va a ser facil digerirla.

Por cierto, ya que hablamos de TVR, ahí va una pregunta de trivial. ¿Como se abren las puertas de un TVR desde fuera si no tiene tirador?.......yyyyyyy........¿Como se abre desde dentro si no tiene tirador?.

La primera vez que cogi uno me quede así: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt::

No vale cotillear por la web, usa el ingenio. :-P :D

Si, pero TVR no es del tamaño de Saab. Con suculento tamaño, no va a ser facil digerirla.

Por cierto, ya que hablamos de TVR, ahí va una pregunta de trivial. ¿Como se abren las puertas de un TVR desde fuera si no tiene tirador?.......yyyyyyy........¿Como se abre desde dentro si no tiene tirador?.

La primera vez que cogi uno me quede así: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt:: ::Dbt::

No vale cotillear por la web, usa el ingenio. :-P :D

Vi el vídeo de Top Gear :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;-);-)

Ahí va una foto, para que veas que la puerta no tiene tirador, ni na, ni na, ni na.

tvrtuscan02.jpg

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie