• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

ORIS reforzada con la crisis...

• Iniciador del hilo cestommek
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
cestommek

cestommek

Antiguos Moderadores
Sin verificar
Antiguos Moderadores
Os pongo este pequeño pero interesante artículo sobre un analisis de ventas de las marcas de gama media y la influencia que han tenido en ellas la crisis.

Al contrario de lo que se pensaba,totalmente positiva para muchas:ok::
Resaltar especialmente las palabras del CEO de ORIS en USA;

Oris
According to Mark Wasserman, President of Oris USA, things have been tough for Oris through 2008 and 2009, though things are starting to look better. “In the US, this crisis really started a couple of years ago, in October 2007, that’s when Americans started feeling the pinch,” Wasserman explains. “We were dealing with order cancellations even back then, and it was very difficult. In November 2009, all of a sudden, the store inventories were lower, my inventories were lower, and sales really exploded. In fact, between November and December, I had two of the best booking months I’ve ever had. I am very enthusiastic. I expect this year to be much better than last year.”

Wasserman attributes Oris’ strong perform-ance to their price point, which is 800 – 3000 CHF. “It’s still a strong market in that price range. “I believe consumers realize that Oris gives very good value. If someone spends 1,500 CHF on an Oris watch, it’s worth 1,500 CHF. It’s a good, solid, interesting mechanical watch. we have some unique, value-driven product. Within our price range, we believe that no one comes near us in quality. We have never wavered from our course of providing a fine mechanical watch at a very good price.”
One of the more interesting aspects of the crisis has been that retailers who never showed much interest in Oris have been approaching the brand. “The higher-end has suffered much more than the mid-range, so we have been approached by retailers we never dealt with before,” Wasserman admits. “Retailers used to look down on people spending 1,500 CHF on a watch, now they are appreciating them. That 10,000 CHF customer is not around any more.”
The only changes in strategy Oris made during the crisis was some belt-tightening. “From a business point of view, I cut back my expenses as much as I could, in order to deal with lower volume,” he says. “We all have a tendency, when things are good, to get a little fat. I cut back on a lot of areas. And, in the kind of economy we have had to deal with, we look at credit much more carefully.”

lostlink.jpg

Y comente por aqui que en un estudio que se hizo, la marca oris era de las primeras si no la primera en ventas en una categoria de precios, creo que hasta 1500€ o 2000€, con un precio calidad excepcional y con los compradores mas satisfechos.No me extraña que en tiempos de crisis muchos opten por esta marca precisamente por eso.

Lo de siempre, relacion calidad-precio, imbatible. :ok::.

Salud y saludos.

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie