• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Formula 1 con Oris

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Jant_

Jant_

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Hola compañeros, Que mejor comienzo en la F1 gana Alonso con Ferrari y....os habeis fijado en el equipo Oris?.

Aquí tenéis ia review-sólo en inglés-.

Saludos.

AT&T Williams: Bahrain Grand Prix Review
5242_news_wf1_review.jpg

- SÓLO en inglés -

The Formula One season go toff to an encouraging start for our partner, AT&T Williams, at the scorching Sakhir circuit in the Bahrain desert yesterday. Rubens Barrichello secured the team’s first championship point of 2010, while rookie Nico Hülkenberg put in a plucky performance to finish 14th.
Friday’s practice sessions gave the team plenty to think about and Saturday’s qualifying sessions were not as good as the drivers had hoped for. Starting from 11th and 13th on the grid the new look team had to work hard to challenge the front runners during Sunday’s race.

Speaking after the race Rubens said: It’s good to have a point, but in all honesty, we thought that we could do a little better here. We can see that the competition is pretty fierce and there were no retirements among the leading cars. I think we finished around about where we deserved so it will be up to us to close the gap.

Nico added: It was a tough and difficult debut for me today. I spun at turn 6 and it was quite difficult to drive for the rest of what was a long and lonely afternoon for me. It’s been a tough weekend but the practice has been good and we need to build on that.

Points: AT&T Williams 1 (6th), Rubens Barrichello 1 (10th), Nico Hülkenberg - (14th)

Link to the gallery

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie