• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Omega Speedmaster - The SmurfMaster

• Iniciador del hilo Karolewskiej
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
K

Karolewskiej

Quasi-forer@
Sin verificar
Here are some pictures of my lovely Speedy :) I hope you will enjoy it.

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

Fly me to the Moon.... in other "colours";-)

Preciosas fotos de un reloj impresionante :worshippy:

Gracias por compartirlas.

Un saludo

Moola mucho compañero!!!

Great watch and nice color. Enjoy it!

Cheers

Gorgeus!!! Congrats. What does the 1965-2005 mark stands for?

I will paste that info :)

"limited edition of 2005 that commemorates the Gemini IV mission of 1965. During this mission, the first space walk of a NASA astronaut was performed by astronaut Ed White. Ed White was wearing his Speedmaster pre-Professional (ref.105.003) during the EVA and therefore the Speedmaster is considered to be the first watch into outer space."

... precious photos for a great watch... the blue color is rare in this watches... congratulations...

... excuse me, but I start studyng english this summers... because I have got some problems with this languaje... sorry

Don`t worry with your language, my english is weak too :)

I will paste that info :)

"limited edition of 2005 that commemorates the Gemini IV mission of 1965. During this mission, the first space walk of a NASA astronaut was performed by astronaut Ed White. Ed White was wearing his Speedmaster pre-Professional (ref.105.003) during the EVA and therefore the Speedmaster is considered to be the first watch into outer space."

Interesting. We were just discussing at the Breitling forum about the Scott Carpenter Navitimer Cosmonaute, used in the 1962 Carpenter's spaceflight, so this should be the world's first watch worn in an EVA, for the Breitling was worn first in outer space...in a spaceship, of course!!!

Yes :)

I did little mod here. In my opinion original Gemini 4 is not so good as these one ;p

1. Base is Speedy Professional 3570.50
2. Geniune dial from Gemini IV
3. PO hands
4. Geniune steel besel

You can see results in the first post ...

As far as I'm concerned, I'd be more than happy with any of them both. Would you mind telling us how much did you invest in this particular piece? I'd like to compare it with the price of the regular Speedy pro.

I bought Speedy pro in mint condition but from second hand for 1700euro.

dial +/- 230euro
hands +/- 100euro
bezel +/- 100euro
watchmaker +/- 25euro

Total 2155euro

I see, so you had to paid for some maintenance on this watch?

Just dial and hands change :)

Normally I do it on my own but with much cheapper watches. I was little affraid of it here ;)

Yes :)

I did little mod here. In my opinion original Gemini 4 is not so good as these one ;p

1. Base is Speedy Professional 3570.50
2. Geniune dial from Gemini IV
3. PO hands
4. Geniune steel besel

You can see results in the first post ...

Sure you see what time is it better than me in the original model without tunning.:yhoo::

Sorry, meant tuning, not "tunning". :ops:

Just dial and hands change :)

Normally I do it on my own but with much cheapper watches. I was little affraid of it here ;)

Sure thing. I'd be scared to death...expensive watches and clumsy fingers don't match!!
I would've hardly been able to open it and admire it's movement.

..."customizing" perhaps?

Hi Karolewskiej,
You have a pretty nice watch there. Great modding as well. Congrats!

...but I still prefer the "real" Moonwatch in black and white ;-)

It's not a moonwatch!!, It's a Gemini watch...

We all know that..what it really outstands among others, is the blue dial, PO hands & the 65-05 mark...those are the differences that make it The Smurfmaster.
As a matter of fact, I don't know if I woul've bddn able to sacrifice a Speedy, in mint condition, just in order to customize it...
More congrats to the brave owner!!!

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie