• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

No es de relojes, pero os gustará

• Iniciador del hilo igureta
  • Fecha de inicio
I

igureta

Visitante
Una chica de Georgia (USA) pierde su cámara mientras bucea en Maui. Seis (¡6!) años más tarde, la cámara aparece en una playa de Taiwán.
Y ahora dueña y cámara se han reencontrado... y las fotos están bien.

(Parece que aún hacen cosas que duran y resisten... de verdad.)

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/21781525/owner-of-camera-lost-on-maui-in-2007-found/
[h=3]Owner of camera lost on Maui found after six years[/h]

• [h=3]CONNECT WITH US!
    [/h]
  • [h=4]LIKE Us on Facebook[/h]
  • [h=4]Follow Us on Twitter[/h]
  • [h=4]
    lostlink.jpg
    [/h]
  • [h=4]
    lostlink.jpg
    [/h]
  • [h=4]
    lostlink.jpg
    [/h]

MAUI (HawaiiNewsNow) -After a camera lost on Maui nearly six years ago ended up in Taiwan, it didn't take long for Hawaii News Now to track down its owner.
[h=3]SEE THE PHOTOS![/h]
[h=4]
lostlink.jpg
[/h][h=4][/h]Our viewers made the story happen when they helped us track down the owner of a camera that floated thousands of miles from Hawaii shores... Now, check out the photos stored on the camera that were preserved despite years at sea!

Lindsay Scallan of Newnan, Georgia never imagined that she would see the precious photos from her past again. She snapped them during her Maui vacation in 2007, but lost her new camera during a night scuba dive in Kaanapali.
"The seas were really rough. There was a lot of sand stirred up. It was hard to see," said Scallan.
Scallan returned to the beach the next morning, hoping the camera had washed up on shore.
"But of course, we didn't find it, so at that point I just gave up. I was pretty disappointed because I had all my vacation pictures on there. Plus, the cost of the camera," Scallan said.
The Canon PowerShot was in a waterproof case and it drifted thousands of miles to Taiwan. A China Airlines employee discovered the camera on a beach last month. The airline asked Hawaii News Now to help find the owner seen in many of the pictures. Once the story hit the airwaves and the internet, Scallan's friend sent her a link.
"I just was floored that it was my camera and it was all my old pictures and it was amazing. I just couldn't believe it had floated so far, so long ago and the memory card was still intact," said Scallan.
China Airlines has offered to fly Scallan to Taiwan to be reunited with her camera, but she isn't sure if she can take time off from work since she just started a new job a week ago.
"Brought back some good memories, and some pictures I'd forgotten I'd taken. It was great. I'm curious to see what else was on there," said Scallan.

Por cierto, si no procede aquí y debe retirarse, mil perdones. Acabo de caer en la cuenta de que tal vez esté de más.

otro caso similar...

Atrás
Arriba Pie