• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Rolex=Crepas

• Iniciador del hilo ocelaris1972
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
ocelaris1972

ocelaris1972

Habitual
Sin verificar
Salvando las distancias, se me ocurre hacer una similitud entre las dos marcas en cuanto a su valor de reventa. Las dos marcas no pierden valor sino que aumentan. ¿Que pensais?. Mantendrá su valor Crepas a lo largo de los años igual que Rolex ::Dbt::.

Rolex sí que pierde valor

Esta claro que hay determinados modelos de Rolex que si que pierden valor pero en general es un valor de inversión y hay modelos que su precio es muchisimo mayor a la hora de su venta que cuando se compraron.

Esta claro que hay determinados modelos de Rolex que si que pierden valor pero en general es un valor de inversión y hay modelos que su precio es muchisimo mayor a la hora de su venta que cuando se compraron.

Eso ocurre con modelos muy contados. Con todos los respetos por Crepas, tienen más valor en este foro y eso es mucho, pero y en el resto del mundo?.

Hombre, los demás modelos de Crepas no lo se, pero lo que es seguro es que El Buzo se hizo con unos precios más que ajustados y sabiendo que el reloj valía bastante más de lo que salió a la venta. A las pruebas de venta en el foro me remito.

Salu...ditos.

Yo pienso que es dentro del foro, no creo que intentes vender un crepas en la calle y no le pierdas, es mi opinion

Me alegra mucho la comparativa ya que me encantan las dos marcas...
Modelos deportivos de acero como Submariner, Daytona, GMT Master, SD, DS...tienen un valor de reventa similar al precio de origen, especialmente si están descatalogados (algunos incluso más).
Crepas tiene tres-cuatro modelos en el mercado cuyo precio de reventa es igual o superior al de origen.
Es más, hay modelos que recién salidos al mercado ya se venden más caros, cosa que ni siquiera ocurre con Rolex.

Otra cosa es lo que ocurrirá en el futuro con los modelos Crepas; con los de Rolex....ya lo sabemos...;-)

El tiempo lo dirá....

Yo creo que no solamente se paga el aumento del 10% pero a lo mejor me equivoco. Los precios de subastas no creo que sean solo el aumento. Subasta Antiquorum´s año 2008. Claro que aqui siempre me podeis decir que son determinados modelos, antiguedad, ediciones limitadas, etc. Pues eso que si pensais si puede ocurrir lo mismo con Crepas.

Lot 81: Day-Date, Ref. 6511
The very first Rolex Day-Date model, the reference 6511 is extremely rare in that it was produced for only one year, beginning in 1956. As such, it's the first time this reference has appeared at an Antiquorum auction. This early example is especially desirable due to the red "DAY-DATE" text on the dial. The 18 karat yellow gold case measures 36 mm by 13 mm, and is fitted with its original Jubilee-style bracelet.

0534.jpg

The original luminous alpha hands. The date wheel's numerals alternate between red, for odd numbers, and black, for even numbers...
0535.jpg

The matte white "pie-pan"-type dial features faceted gold hour markers with luminous dots above/below each...
0537.jpg

The inner caseback showing the reference...
0541.jpg

The original bracelet has a rare and desirable folding clasp with an ornate Rolex logo...
0540.jpg

The original caliber 1055 first-generation Day-Date movement...
0542.jpg

0543.jpg

Estimate: US$: 15,000-20,000 / €: 10,000-13,000

Lot 82: Day-Date, Ref. 1803
In 18 karat white gold, the Ref. 1803 followed the 6511 and 6611 Day-Date references. This early 1803 example stands out with its wonderful tapered baton (sometimes referred to as "cigarette") hands. The silver dial has a sunburst pattern with rather fancy applied, faceted white gold baton markers that complement the hands perfectly. A very pleasing golden patina has developed on the dial, giving it much character. Fitted with its original "President" stye bracelet, also in 18 karat white gold.

0552.jpg

0553.jpg

0556.jpg

Estimate: US$: 9,000-14,000 / €: 6,000-9,000

Lot 85: Day-Date Sultanate of Oman, Ref. 1802
Made in 1973, this heavy, platinum Day-Date model was made for the Sultante of Oman and apparantly sold or retailed through Asprey. According to TimeZone's Rolex forums' moderator, James Dowling, Rolexes were the preferred gift of the Sultan of Oman, and the value of the watch was directly proportional to how much the Sultan respected the recipient. The recipient of this platinum example must've been someone quite important. The gorgeous blue dial has the red insignia of Oman six 6 o'clock, surrounded by tastefully executed diamond-set hour markers.

0544.jpg

0547.jpg

Platinum hallmark on one of the lugs...
0548.jpg

'ASPREY' milled into the caseback...
0549.jpg

0550.jpg

0546.jpg

Estimate: US$: 30,000-40,000 / €: 20,000-27,000

Lot 87: Explorer, Ref. 6098
A very early version of the Explorer, this white-dialed example, with the Explorer's characteristic 3-6-9 configuration, dates to 1953. The dial has silver-painted embossed numerals, markers, and logos, with slender and straight baton hands. The stainless steel case measures 36 mm in diameter, with a thickness of 12 mm, and it houses the Rolex caliber 775, a non-chronometer self-winding movement.

0810.jpg

0811.jpg

A closer look...
0815.jpg

0816.jpg

The curved minute hand...
0817.jpg

Estimate: US$: 10,000-15,000 / €: 6,700-10,000

Lot 90: Explorer, Ref. 6350
Another very early variant of the Explorer, this chronometer version, also made in 1953, is fitted with a very rare honeycomb-textured black dial. Slightly thicker than the Ref. 6098 above with a thickness of 14 mm, it houses a chronometer-rated version of the caliber 775.

0824.jpg

Note the gold alpha hands...
0825.jpg

The curved minute hand extends exactly to the outer minute chapter ring...
0830.jpg

0828.jpg

Estimate: US$: 15,000-20,000 / €: 10,000-13,000

Lot 93: Explorer-Date, Ref. 5700
A very rare "Explorer-Date" model made only for the U.S. market in 1963.

0831.jpg

0832.jpg

0833.jpg

Estimate: US$: 2,500-3,500 / €: 1,700-2,300

Lot 95: Space-Dweller, Ref. 1016
One of the most desirable Rolex "Explorer" variants, the "Space-Dweller" series are believed to have been made in the 1960s for the Japanese Market to commemorate a visit to Japan by a group of U.S. astronauts who participated in Project Mercury, the first man-in-space program. This is the only example I've seen "in the metal" in all my years collecting. I'm glad I had my camera with me! ;-) Accompanied with recent Rolex service papers.

134.jpg

135.jpg

0836.jpg

0834.jpg

Estimate: US$: 20,000-30,000 / €: 13,000-20,000

Lot 100: Explorer "Black Out", Ref. 14270
Another extremely desirable Explorer model, this sapphire crystal version features a dial with "blacked-out" numerals (as opposed to the white luminous found inside the other baton hour markers). These dials were produced in 1991 for only six months, making these Explorers perhaps the rarest of all sapphire crystal Rolex sport watches. This example comes complete with its original box and punched guarantee paper.

0837.jpg

0838.jpg

0842.jpg

Note how the '3' and '6' hour markers are filled with black...
0841.jpg

Estimate: US$: 9,000-13,000 / €: 6,000-8,000

Lot 103: Explorer II "Steve McQueen", Ref. 1655
An early example of the so-called "Steve McQueen" or "Freccione" Explorer II. The most desirable versions are those fitted a straight seconds hand, such as this example from 1971. The case, housing the caliber 1570 self-winding chronometer movement, measures 39 mm in diameter and has a thickness of 14 mm. Accompanied with its original chronometer certificate, box, and a letter from Rolex.

0843.jpg

The bezel has centered numerals, indicating it's a 2nd generation 1655 model...
0844.jpg

0850.jpg

Closeups of the matte-black dial...
0848.jpg

0847.jpg

Lot 112: GMT-Master, Ref. 6542
A first-generation GMT model that retains its original bakelite bezel, the GMT Master was developed by Rolex in conjunction with Pan Am Airlines in the mid-1950s. Pan Am desired a watch that would allow their pilots to keep track of two time zones, "home" time and time at their destination. The unsettable hand with the small triangle tip completes one full rotation around the dial every 24 hours, and the rotating blue and red (day/night) bezel allows the hour in the second time-zone to be set such that this hand points to it. The very first models used bakelite inserts for the bezel, instead of metal, since it reduced the reflection of light. A major downside of these bakelite bezels was their susceptibility to crack, so in 1956, Rolex switched to metal inserts. Finding an early 6542 with its original bakelite bezel present and in good condition is a rare occurence, which is why an example like this is so coveted by collectors. This lot is made even more desirable with its inclusion of its original box, guarantee paper, instruction manual, hang tag, and an extremely rare certification from Rolex that the dial and bezel, which contain radioactive tritium, do not contain Strontium 90.

0619.jpg

0620.jpg

With brushed case sides, the case appears to have never been polished...
0625.jpg

0626.jpg

Original lines and bevels intact...
0623.jpg

0627.jpg

The 24-hour hand...
0621.jpg

0622.jpg

Estimate: US$: 35,000-45,000 / €: 23,000-30,000

Lot 115: GMT-Master with Exhibition Back, Ref. 1675

A very special and rare example of a second generation GMT-Master, the ref. 1675 differs from the ref. 6542 above by the use of protective guards that surround the winding crown. This lot is in superb condition, with its beautiful original dial and hands. This 1675, like the lot above, was fitted with a glossy black dial with gilt (gold) print...this particular dial is referred to as an "Exclamation Point" dial due to the extra luminous dot beneath the six o'clock luminous hour marker. What makes this 1675 extraordinary is its caseback. At the request of the original owner, who was a professor at the University of South Africa, Rolex exchanged the solid caseback with a transparent one to allow him to admire the movement. The original correspondence, as well, as the chronometer certificate, hang tag, instructions, service records, and Rolex "Story of Time" book. A superb watch with a superb story.

0631.jpg

0633.jpg

The transparent caseback, fitted with the original domed "Tropic"-type crystal...
0644.jpg

0643.jpg

"Pointed" crown guards...
0638.jpg

0636.jpg

The glossy/gilt dials reflect light beautifully...
0632.jpg

The "exclamation point" of the dial...
0634.jpg

The package of original papers this lot is accompanied with...
0959.jpg

A fascinating read!
0961.jpg

0962.jpg

Las comparaciones son odiosas.....?

Yo no voy a entrar en detalles, básicamente porque no soy adivino y si lo fuera dedicaría mis intuiciones a practicas mas fructíferas.......como adivinar una quiniela.........:-P
Lo que no acabo de entender es la dichosa manía de algunos de vincular los relojes con valores de inversión y rentabilidad a largo , corto o medio plazo.....:pardon:
Si un reloj me gusta de verdad y puedo me lo compro y si pierdo pasta cuando lo venta que me den por donde amarga el pepino.........:ok::
La vida son dos días y las aficiones para disfrutarlas.......y mas cuando hablamos de ganancias mínimas que a nadie sacaran de pobre.......:D
Saludos!
PD: y seguid hablando de Crepas, que los próximos modelos que vayan sacando los vais a pagar a base de bien......por listos!......:whist::

Pues hombre, yo eso lo preguntaría dentro de cincuenta años a ver cómo ha evolucionado Crepas, si es que sigue existiendo.

A saber donde estaremos dentro de 50 años.

:laughing1:

Hay que disfrutar de los relojes ahora. 50 años dice.

Vaya tela macho!!!!
Sobran las palabras...

Yo no voy a entrar en detalles, básicamente porque no soy adivino y si lo fuera dedicaría mis intuiciones a practicas mas fructíferas.......como adivinar una quiniela.........:-P
Lo que no acabo de entender es la dichosa manía de algunos de vincular los relojes con valores de inversión y rentabilidad a largo , corto o medio plazo.....:pardon:
Si un reloj me gusta de verdad y puedo me lo compro y si pierdo pasta cuando lo venta que me den por donde amarga el pepino.........:ok::
La vida son dos días y las aficiones para disfrutarlas.......y mas cuando hablamos de ganancias mínimas que a nadie sacaran de pobre.......:D
Saludos!
PD: y seguid hablando de Crepas, que los próximos modelos que vayan sacando los vais a pagar a base de bien......por listos!......:whist::

:ok::Y los viejos...

Dentro de 50 años como sigamos la misma evolución que hasta ahora jodidos.

lostimage.jpg

pues es fácil, los Crepas valdrán lo que la ley de oferta y demanda indique.

Pregunta a los accionistas de Bankia lo que van a valer sus acciones en 2013

Ríete tú, pero esa es exactamente la misma postura que cojo en el sofá con el ordenador...:(

Pues estas jodido porque por lo que escribes estas pegado al ordenador todo el dia, jejejejejeje. Dime que escribes desde el movil.

Madre mia, que pregunta más dificil (la de Bankia). Puedo pedir el comodín del público.

Joder!!!! me has fundido el modem:-P

Hoy Bankia, subidas del 30%...............

Pregúntale a un vitoriano lo que le cuesta de más hoy aparcar e zona verde...te vas a quedar muerta...

Bueno, el sofá es el de la casa de mi chica...
También escribo en el trabajo y en mi casa...aunque tengo la espalda como un látigo...:huh:

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie