Premio(s) Relojería Ginebra
- L'Aiguille d'or (The golden hand, in the sense of the hands of a watch) was awarded to François-Paul Journe for his "Sonnerie souveraine, grande et petite sonnerie avec répétition minute"
- the Jury's prize was bestowed upon A. Lange & Söhne for their "Tourbographe Pour le Mérite"
- the Favourite Lady's watch prize went to Patek Philippe for their "Gondolo Gemma" ref. 4991 in grey gold
- the Favourite Man's watch prize was given to Roger Dubuis for the "Excalibur EX45 1448 5 3.7ATT"
- the Favourite Designer's watch prize was awarded to Cartier for their "Santos Mystérieuse"
- the Favourtie Lady's jewellery watch award was handed to Piaget for "Limelight Party"
- the Favourite watch with complication Prize was bestowed upon H. Moser & Cie for the "Perpetual 1"
- the Favourite ultrathin watch prize went to Chopard for the "L.U.C. Extra plate"
- the Favourite digital watch prize was won by Seiko for their "Electronic Ink"
- the Prize awarded by the Public went to Breguet for their "Classique 5177" with silicon lever and escape wheel.
Última edición por Rodaballo; 18-nov-2006 a las 07:30
La vida son dos dias y la mitad llueve ...