• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Nuevos Tissot

Estado
Hilo cerrado
D

dreft

Forer@ Senior
Sin verificar
Ambos son cuarzos , con todo lo "bueno" o "malo" q conlleva.

Aqui estan:
tissot_veloci-t.jpg

It features a swiss quartz movement with a chronograph module. The 45mm case is 316L stainless steel with a rotating bezel, treated with PVD. The crystal is sapphire and it is water-resistant to 100 meters. The strap is black rubber with a steel clasp
lostimage.jpg

Diving functionality in depth
SEA-Touch fulfils all of the European Norm EN13319 stipulated criteria (divers accessories) - luminosity, shock resistance, anti-magnetism, band solidity and the integration of a time control device. This tactile watch provides a selection of important diving data. When the diver enters the water (minimum depth 1m40), the hands go directly to 9 o'clock. Later the minute hand displays the depth of the dive on the scale around the bezel. The hour hand reveals the speed the diver is moving at in meters per minute on the dial. Excellent visibility comes from highly luminescent material and an effective backlight. Patented technology by Tissot SA on the SEA-Touch ensures that the rubber-protected pushers have double protection and therefore can operate perfectly underwater.

Watertight beauty
The diver's surroundings are often breathtaking to the eye and the SEA-Touch makes sure that it also looks the part. A stainless steel bracelet and case secures a stylish black and white bezel framing a choice of a black, a white or an orange dial. The silver dial has silver-colored indices, the black one uses contrasting black and white markings and the orange one has orange indices. The angular shape of the case is picked up by the metal base of the rubber-capped pushers. Even the keenest divers spend a lot of time on dry land - there they can use their SEA-Touch to make a sporty style statement or to reminisce about previous dives using the tactile logbook.

Ambos me parecen muy bonitos y el Sea-Touch no os da un aire al nuevo Aquatimer¿?

Me suenan a modelos conocidos...el 1º muy parecido al Race del año pasado el 2º con un aire muy P.O

Pues sean cuarzo o no, me gustan.
Gracias.

Yo ya tengo un Tissot en cuarzo un PRC 200 y no por ello deja de gustarme, y este primero que pones me parece una preciosidad, ademas siempre viene bien un cuarzo de calidad para poner al dia a los automáticos :)

Un saludo.

El sea-touch en blanco y negro es una maravilla.

Me gustan bastantes los dos, sobre todo el sea-touch, tienen una linea bastante conseguida para mi gusto, y el que sean de cuarzo es algo secundario, como bien dices, tiene sus ventajas.

Yo también tengo un tissot de cuarzo, que lo llevo a pasear mucho, y me sirve también para poner en hora a los automáticos. Los Tissot, sean cuarzo o no, son buenos relojes. Saludos.

Estan muy bien los nuevos modelos de tissot, el naranja me gusta mucho. Muy veraniego y deportivo.

Saludos

En el caso de tissot vivan los cuarzos

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie