• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

A new adventure in Modern Watchmaking

• Iniciador del hilo Vergo Avius
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
V

Vergo Avius

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hello everyone , my name is Luigi Aguzzi and I am the creator of the brand “Vergo Avius”.
We are a small group of young people united by a common idea.
Together we have created “ Leonardo “ , which expresses our concept of modern watchmaking
I write to invite you to expose your personal views about our product.
We would like to gather as much information useful for the development of our upcoming products.
We are available for any questions about this product.
It 's important that you understand that our intention is to build a direct relationship with the public in order to have a transparent dialogue, this is not an advertisement.
Thanks for your cooperation

lostlink.jpg

Facebook: luigi Aguzzi

Hello Luigi, your watches are very interested, Could you tell us what kind of movement have they? At all the Leonardo model.

Best regards!!!!

Hello Luigi, your watches are very interested, Could you tell us what kind of movement have they? At all the Leonardo model.

Best regards!!!!

Yes sure, the caliber is a product Soprod SA (Base ETA 2892-2a + module for calendar and Power reserve indicator).
Yhe masse is realized by Christian Gros (who work especially for Urwerk), in Arcap and Tungsten on our project.

Ciao

Yes sure, the caliber is a product Soprod SA (Base ETA 2892-2a + module for calendar and Power reserve indicator).
Yhe masse is realized by Christian Gros (who work especially for Urwerk), in Arcap and Tungsten on our project.

Ciao

Ok!! very interested product and beautiful too.

Best regards.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Soprod 9094: Base Eta 2892-2a + Add. Module for Calendar/ power reserve ind.
Self-Winding mechanical movement with:
Central seconds, Date with backward hand, Day.
Power reserve of 42 hours
Rotations: 28,800 per hours
30 Jewels
Balance: Glucydur
Spiral: Anachrom
Spring: Nivaflex M
Shock absorber : Incabloc
Assortment: Chronometer
Winding stem functions: Manual winding / fast date correction / hour setting with stop second
Water resistant up to 100 metres (10 ATM)

EXTERIOR COMPONENTS:

Bezel and Back made of Titanium G5 Certificated with PVD treatment
Case made of a spcial Alloy used in F1 (All. Alloy 7068) with PVD treatment
Top screwed with four screws, sapphire cristal with double antiglare treatment
Back screwed with four screws, sapphire cristal with darkening treatment
Crown with locking screw
Multi-layer dial with fine satin finishing, hand applies bee's nest, numbers with superluminova treatment.
Hand with Nickel surface finishing and superluminova treatment
Allergenic rubber bracelet
Titanium Buckle with double opening, surface tretment

Última edición:
30 Jewels
Winding stem functions: Manual winding / fast date correction / hour setting with stop second

EXTERIOR COMPONENTS:

Crown with locking screw
Multi-layer dial with fine satin finishing, hand applies bee's nest, numbers with superluminova treatment.
Hand with Nickel surface finishing and superl uminova treatment

I would suggest you have to do a review with real photos, dimensions and technical specifications in FORO "REVISIONES DE RELOJES".

Best regards.

I would suggest you have to do a review with real photos, dimensions and technical specifications in FORO "REVISIONES DE RELOJES".

Best regards.

Thanks, I will do

What about price?

Actually, the price at dealers is in Italy about € 6250 (pricelist, without discount).

un poquillo caro para ser una marca sin tradicion relojera y sin tener calidad contrastada...

no se, no se...

un poquillo caro para ser una marca sin tradicion relojera y sin tener calidad contrastada...

no se, no se...

Entiendo su punto de vista.
Esto no es un producto que está buscando la historia, pero la innovación '.

Perdonen mi español

Entiendo su punto de vista.
Esto no es un producto que está buscando la historia, pero la innovación '.

Perdonen mi español

Si tu producto técnicamente es innovador y con la calidad que se relaciona con ese precio, EMHO, tienes un buen producto puesto en el mercado.

Saludos.

Si tu producto técnicamente es innovador y con la calidad que se relaciona con ese precio, EMHO, tienes un buen producto puesto en el mercado.

Saludos.

We worked hard for quite three year testing new materials and new coating technology and first of all on a new design wich make it coplitely differents without using existing referiments in way of design.
For us all this work make it unique.

Thanks for your comments.

Wellcome
This is something interesting, I think this is the first time I have read that a brand explain in this forum their products and philosophy.
good luck and I wish you have a lot of visits and purchases
Personally I do not like your watches, only because I only like circle cases.
bye

Thanks for your comments, we respect your taste and we remain at your disposal for every question about our product.

bye

We will be present here and on facebook : (Luigi Aguzzi) for all questions.

best regards

Última edición:
30 Jewels

EXTERIOR COMPONENTS:

Crown with locking screw
Hand with Nickel surface finishing and superluminova treatment

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.122036451207585.24446.100002036925423

Nice watches.

I wish you all the best in this new project.

Hope to see your pieces in Spain.

Regards.

Nice watches. I wish you good luck.

I have a question. How could we see one of your watches? Do you have any retailer in Spain? Are you thinking a presentation nearby Spain or in Spain itself?

Thank you for your presentation.

Hi Luigi,
I have entered your web page with interest, and the first thing I have to say is that maybe the loading time is slow, I would increase speed.
It is incredible that in this old market, new ideas and new entrepreneurs have the guts to develop a completely new design and go out there to sell it.Congratulations for being so brave!
I personally do not like the watch, my likes are very much the traditional ones, and your design is way too much in the edge of what I would consider to wear.
Nevertheless I see is a great design for young trendy people.No matter what I like, I can see quite a success behind your design.
I will wait for a professional review on the technical aspects of the watch to submit more comments.
Congrats again and all the best from this sister country.

Nice watches.

I wish you all the best in this new project.

Hope to see your pieces in Spain.

Regards.

Thank you very much, for your comments.
We hope too to be in Spain as soon as possible.

Best regards

Nice watches. I wish you good luck.

I have a question. How could we see one of your watches? Do you have any retailer in Spain? Are you thinking a presentation nearby Spain or in Spain itself?

Thank you for your presentation.

Thanks for your comments, actually we aren't in Spain, but we are looking for retailers, so we hope to be in your Country as soon as possible.

If you come to Italy or Switzerland, do not hesitate to contact us, we will find a way to meet you and introduce our product.

Best regards

Hi Luigi,
I have entered your web page with interest, and the first thing I have to say is that maybe the loading time is slow, I would increase speed.
It is incredible that in this old market, new ideas and new entrepreneurs have the guts to develop a completely new design and go out there to sell it.Congratulations for being so brave!
I personally do not like the watch, my likes are very much the traditional ones, and your design is way too much in the edge of what I would consider to wear.
Nevertheless I see is a great design for young trendy people.No matter what I like, I can see quite a success behind your design.
I will wait for a professional review on the technical aspects of the watch to submit more comments.
Congrats again and all the best from this sister country.

Thank you very much, don't be worry we respect your taste, we are very happy for your words.
As soon as possible we attach some links to reviw and site who were speak about the product, but right now you could go back to this topic and find the tachnicals datas.

Best regards

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie