• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Hola from UK. New member

• Iniciador del hilo snootydog
  • Fecha de inicio
Estado
Hilo cerrado
S

snootydog

Novat@
Sin verificar
Hi,new member here from England. I hope you guys can understand English better than i understand Spanish.
I am a member of a few watch forums but my main forum is the DWC (Dive Watch Connection),some of you are members there too i think.
I have seriously been collecting watches since 2007 and got my 'grail' watch for my 50th birthday from "Ideal" in Tenerife,my Omega Speedmaster Pro :ok::.
Most of my watches are Dive watches although the deepest they ever get is the bottom of a swimming pool when we holiday twice a year in Tenerife :). (anyone near Porto Colon/San Eugenio,Las Americas?)
Probably my favourite dive watches are Doxa,i have a 750T (i love anything 'orange')and a NUMA.
My most recent purchase is a Helson Tortuga and i am very impressed with it :ok::
So,here are some of my watches.
-Andy
DSC_0347.jpg

IMAG0290-1.jpg

P1040091.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

IMAG0683.jpg

IMAG0660.jpg

Wellcome, and enjoin us, your Helson watch looks like "El Buzo".

Hola,Hello! and welcome to the forum IN SPANISH number one in the world! Near of the south of tenerife lives the company josemaval and in the island,we are a lot of watches´s lovers!
When you comes again to the paradise....sends me a private message...and we makes a welcome party to you!;!

When you comes again to the paradise....sends me a private message...and we makes a welcome party to you!;!
That would be great :ok:: We are there first two weeks of October hopefully:Cheers:

That would be great :ok:: We are there first two weeks of October hopefully:Cheers:

October..near of the "Virgen del Pilar" free;-) day...The day of the Hispanic people!

1943q12.jpg

Greetings, nice collection.
Beautiful the SpeedMaster with leather strap

Hello and welcome to the forum, be careful with our friend Cabanillas, he immediately organizes a party for you to test the divers in the beer pint!

Hi Snooty, and welcome to this forum. As you know it's a spanish forum, so, not many will understand you, but they can use a translator i guess. I am not sure its against the rules to speak in english here but... we will see ;)
Anyway, thanks for sharing your pics, they are nice pieces.
I love the speedy, it's a must have that i do not have :) yet....

Hi Snooty, and welcome to this forum. As you know it's a spanish forum, so, not many will understand you, but they can use a translator i guess. I am not sure its against the rules to speak in english here but... we will see ;)

yes...i think so! but he can uses an automatic translator...and all will be ok!:ok::

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hi snootydog, welcome to this forum from Spain.
It's a pleasure to see you.
Great Speedmaster, i can see that you prefer diver's watches, then, if you are bored of see it, you will can give it to me :D
Now, seriously, we're very happy to have you here!
Enjoy us!
:clap:

Nice collection!

October..near of the "Virgen del Pilar" free;-) day...The day of the Hispanic people!

1943q12.jpg

In these days, you only can stay in one place...Zaragoza!!!
:Cheers::Cheers: :friends::friends:

(and people of Zgz only want to stay OUT of here) :laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:

I saw it first!!!
::grr::
:D

I saw it first!!!
::grr::
:D

Hi snootydog,

Nice Tortuga! I love Henson watches, but I can't afford 45/46mm in my wrist. All their models have this size. I wonder if they will keep in mind a 42mm versions someday.

Greetings

As you know it's a spanish forum, so, not many will understand you, but they can use a translator i guess. I am not sure its against the rules to speak in english here but... we will see ;)

:hmm:Hola de nuevo. Este traducir Google podría ser muy útil. Yo escribo en Inglés y lo copia en español.
Si el reloj entra en una pinta de cerveza Dorada puede disintergrate, pero en una pinta de San Miguel estaría bien.
Debo aprender español con facilidad porque mi bisabuela, o tal vez un gran bisabuela era el español, esto sería en algún momento del siglo 19, así que no sé nada de que en España era de. Mi madre fue nombrado después de que su "Juanita".
Sería muy interesante saber que mi ancestro español era.
Realmente espero que esta traducción de Google tiene sentido. ::Dbt::

-Andy

How does it compare?
Hello again. This Google translate could be very useful. I write in English and it copies into Spanish.
If my watch goes into a pint of Dorada beer it may disintergrate but into a pint of San Miguel would be ok.:clap:
I should learn Spanish easily because my Great Grandmother,or maybe great great Grandmother was Spanish,this would be sometime in the 19th century so i know nothing of where in Spain she was from. My Mother was named after her 'Juanita'.
It would be very interesting to find out where my Spanish ancestor was from.
I really hope this Google translation makes sense.

-Andy

Wellcome, And congratulations for your collection

[...] I should learn Spanish easily because my Great Grandmother,or maybe great great Grandmother was Spanish,this would be sometime in the 19th century so i know nothing of where in Spain she was from. My Mother was named after her 'Juanita'. It would be very interesting to find out where my Spanish ancestor was from.

-Andy

Do you know her surname? If her surname wasn't a typical spanish surname (Jimenez, Gomez, Rodriguez, xxxxx-ez...) is possible that you could find some info from internet.

Nice Watches friend an welcome, you miss a Crepas Diver :ok::

Regards from Portugal

Do you know her surname? If her surname wasn't a typical spanish surname (Jimenez, Gomez, Rodriguez, xxxxx-ez...) is possible that you could find some info from internet.

Unfortunately i have no idea of my Spanish ancestors surname. I would need to trace back from my Grandmothers maiden name which was 'Corder'. My Grandmother who also had a Spanish name 'Rosetta' was born in 1898 so how did an Englishman meet a Spanish girl (my Great Grandmother) in the early or mid 1800's? I have a theory that he may have been a soldier during the Napolionic wars,or sailor possibly,after all,we didnt come to Spain on holiday back then. All very interesting,i love history.

-Andy

Wellcome to our place...:) congratulations for your :)wonderful collection...I hope you´ll enjoy the forum...

Nice Watches friend an welcome, you miss a Crepas Diver :ok::

Regards from Portugal

You are right,i do need a Crepas Diver........but i do have a 'Time Force' and a 'WATX' 8o ( i dont wear them anymore though)

P1040396.jpg

CIMG2345.jpg

CIMG1949.jpg

CIMG1952.jpg

As i love 'orange' i had to buy an orange watch box :D
CIMG2285.jpg

Welcome guy! Be carefull, you will never sleep alone with this forum...

Hi, i hope we were able to talk with you in english or even in spanish as soon as you improve our lenguage¡¡¡ pleased to meet you¡¡¡

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie