• El foro de relojes de habla hispana con más tráfico de la Red, donde un reloj es algo más que un objeto que da la hora. Relojes Especiales es el punto de referencia para hablar de relojes de todas las marcas, desde Rolex hasta Seiko, alta relojería, relojes de pulsera y de bolsillo, relojería gruesa y vintages, pero también de estilográficas. Además, disponemos de un foro de compraventa donde podrás encontrar el reloj que buscas al mejor precio. Para poder participar tendrás que registrarte.

Friky, friky, friky

Estado
Hilo cerrado
UHREN

UHREN

Habitual
Sin verificar
O no?
lostimage.jpg

Sin duda ese "miniature pendulum" merece la categoría de friki. Y las letras Patent con la misma tipografía que Piaget, también ;)

Eres el campeon de los frikis. Ese pendulo, ¿funciona?

Uy creo que estoy mal, yo no lo veo nada feo lo veo bastante original y me surge la misma duda que Santigo, ¿ ese pendulo funciona ?

Saludos.

Juer, Ignacio, si es que te superas 8o . Este es genial, genial. Casi que merece la pena tenerlo, y si el péndulo funciona, demasiado pa'l cuerpo.:D

Los he visto peores,pero a lo que no le encuentro sentido es a ese pendulo que tiene. funcione o no, quizas no sea un pendulo como tal y si cumpla algun cometido a ver si alguien del foro lo explica

Última edición:
De europastar
"Among the surprises that we can expect each year during the spring watch fairs, the Miniature Pendulum by Hovig Simonian is certainly one of the most unexpected and poetic pieces.
Its creator is descended from an Armenian family with a long history in the production and distribution of timekeepers, notably in the Middle- East. Based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Simonian had an idea that just wouldn’t go away: transpose a pendulum clock into a wristwatch, or, more exactly, transpose the image of the pendulum since it would be impossible, of course, to actually transpose a clock’s regulatory system, conceived by Galileo then later developed by the father of watchmaking, Christian Huygens, into a wristwatch that is worn in all positions.
The Miniature Pendulum is a patented model based on the principle of an automaton, which allows the regular oscillations to be re-created by a system of a rod and gear train starting at the small seconds wheel. Animated by a Unitas 6497 movement, the pendulum is inside a small golden arch, cut out at the base of the dial, also in the form of an arch, as is the large case that ends in three successive arches carved in 18 carat gold at its top.
From a stylistic point of view, this triple arch, not unlike that of a church or temple, is quite unusual in timekeeping. We can easily imagine on the large surface area all sorts of decorative stonesetting. The piece itself weighs 100 grams.
The entire watch is very finely finished and decorated. The gold dial is hand engraved in a Clous de Paris, sun, or barley pattern, while the hands are made from blued or rhodium-plated steel. It also features a domed sapphire crystal that has been hollowed out and shaped. The movement is visible through the transparent sapphire caseback, and is finely decorated with the Côtes de Genève design, with the various component parts hand-chamfered and gilded. The case is water-resistant to 30 metres and carved out of 18 carat yellow, rose or white gold with palladium.
Besides the jewellery models, a feminine version of the Miniature Pendulum is expected to be introduced by the end of 2005. A special chime, a repeater function, and even a double axis tourbillion are some of the versions undergoing current development. There are also many possibilities for decorating the miniature watches. Since the weight of the pendulum is not important, it could very well be replaced one day by an oscillating diamond.
The initial objective is to launch a first series of 50 pieces. The first markets targeted by the brand are Russia, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, followed by Japan, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
Let the pendulums swing!"

Es un friki, pero no un reloj desagradable, es simplemente "distinto", lo único que no me gusta es la parte que hay encima de la esfera, no sé si es esencial para el reloj, pero para mí quedaría mejor sin ella.

Saludos;-)

Pues verlo funcionar tiene que ser la pera.

Coincido con 4HZ, friky es, pero es un friky agradable en comparacion con algunos que se han visto ultimamente por aqui. No me desagrada.

No hay jueves sin friki, ni friki sin uhren. ;-)

Pues el péndulo no es funcional. Creo haber entendido que monta un Unitas 6497, lo cual lo hace ya un reloj de proporciones grandes.
Por el número de piezas que se hicieron me imagino que barato no fué o es.
Pero no está feo lo que se dice para espantar, pues no. Simplemente no me gusta y si encima no es un pendulo funcional pues no le veo la gracia.
De hecho se me hace imposible que exista un reloj de péndulo de ese tamaño. Si me equivoco diganme donde hay uno para verlo.
Saludos ;-)

Estado
Hilo cerrado
Atrás
Arriba Pie